• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 16 |OT| Nobody goes 8-8 like the Buffalo Bills!

jbug617

Banned
Woody Johnson going to hire Charlie Casserly as a consultant if they fire Rex or Izdik.

Jets owner Woody Johnson is preparing to hire former Texans and Redskins GM Charley Casserly as a consultant in the event the organization decides to make any changes, per league sources.

The jobs of Jets head coach Rex Ryan and John Idzik both are very much in jeopardy and, should the Jets make any changes, Johnson would be ready to move forward with the football expertise and manpower he would need surrounding him.

http://t.co/vlEuqN3U3l

MRSA

Banned
Just remember who said it first when you spit dat hot fiyah.

Also MRSA stop posting that gross photo man! Yes she's hot, but not with food hanging out her mouth like that mang.

How about you go fuck yourself.

In America we have this thing called freedom of speech, unlike in your communist country.

:')

Gawdaaaamn, my boys really wet the bed this year ;_; whoula thought that Jamaal would have such a bad game against the steelers, but vinatieri and alex smith also let me down big time. GG though, your team is filthy good, you deserved to win!!

No worries man, this was a bizarro fantasy year in general with so many duds. Who would have thought that McCoy would be such a bust? Wasted the second over all pick but still came out on top wooooo!

That's two championships won already, the other being my most important league (most money and a I get a trophy haha) and my other two teams are battling it out in the semifinals. One of them looks screwed though.

Spinluck

yea this is never going to happen.

Whereas every QB is protected, and the "elite" ones have their own special rulebook just for them where defensive players can barely touch them, and if you hit them except for a tiny little area, or you hit them with specific areas of your body its a penalty.

Stranger things have happened! But you are right, unlike us, you guys have talent to pay. There would be no room for him.

Luck will eat at least 1/3 of our dough.

Also, Luck gets fucking destroyed. I'm sure if he bitched more like other QBs (Brady) he'd get a few more flags. But he is like Favre and Big Ben where he kind of welcomes it. To add more to that he congratulates them! So I don't know if this mythical rule you are talking about exist for all good QBs. Actually, the people who usually complain about that are fans who's teams don't have a QB, odd.

This is different. He's at the end of his career as opposed to Wallace who was in his prime so he'd be cheap, plus he fills a need and brings leadership qualities.

reed.jpg

Spinluck

He literally just had his biggest game yesterday :jnc

I was at work. The highlights only showed Tom shitting the bed and the Jets jumping in that shit filled bed, rolling around in it, and shitting in it even more.

Did not see Amendola, but I saw the Gronk TD.

@AdamSchefter
Cardinals HC Bruce Arians said he is likely to start rookie QB Logan Thomas in regular-season finale vs. SF.

we've been spoiled with great moments this season

Spinluck

Guys, I'm officially addicted to these fucking Amiibo figures.

I got Mario and Link. The figures are pretty cool. I feel like a kid inside buying them, and my friends got some too.

Their AI is also crazy.

Kind of sucks the way Nintendo is handling them. I felt like Arnold Swarchenegger in Jingle All The Way looking for the Villager one for my little bro. That little cunt is sold out everywhere.

No way I'm going online to buy them at the desperation prices.

Bread

Banned
I was at work. The highlights only showed Tom shitting the bed and the Jets jumping in that shit filled bed, rolling around in it, and shitting in it even more.

Did not see Amendola, but I saw the Gronk TD.
Amendola had a bunch of clutch routes, and some great special teams play. He stepped up and made an impact with Edelman out.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
How about you go fuck yourself.

In America we have this thing called freedom of speech, unlike in your communist country.

I worry for the American education system if you think Canada is communist. :(

I want a Kirby Amiibo. Everything else I could give or take.

The store across from work has tons of them. I was tempted to grab one even though I'd never use it.

Spinluck

You can get some of them on Amazon France or UK for a small premium. I preodered for Rosalina on Amazon France for $20. That's about as high as I'll go on them.

I saw Villager for $50 on eBay and shook my head. Amazon would probably have better prices. I forgot they are not region locked.

Amendola had a bunch of clutch routes, and some great special teams play. He stepped up and made an impact with Edelman out.

Edelman was out? Smh Jets.

Yeah, networks still suck at really showing football highlights.

Pats-Bills moving to 4:25 if the Broncos win tonight (same time the Broncos play the Raiders next week)
Stays at 1PM if the Bengals win

Ugh.

eznark

Banned
Bizarre that the Lions would so aggressively head hunt against a bottom feeder like Chicago. Must have been frustrated by the impotent offense.

MRSA

Banned
I worry for the American education system if you think Canada is communist. :(

The store across from work has tons of them. I was tempted to grab one even though I'd never use it.

Canada sure ain't freedom, you only have freedom because America wills it.

Dragon

Banned
Canada sure ain't freedom, you only have freedom because America wills it.

His point was lost on you bro. Social health care doesn't make Canada communist if that's what you're referring to. Any more than social security makes America communist.

Top Bottom