• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 16 |OT| Nobody goes 8-8 like the Buffalo Bills!

@TheMattyI: About time. RT @JamesWalkerNFL Coyle said he will evaluate "everything" in offseason w/Dion Jordan. That includes possibly using him at LB.

Oh it only took him a whole season to realize what anyone with a brain figured out months ago, no wonder philbin keeps him around, they are both clueless

Bread

Banned
Edelman was out? Smh Jets.

Yeah, networks still suck at really showing football highlights.
they weren't highlight plays per se, they were key 3rd and medium routes that kept drives alive. just a real solid game when the team needed it most from him.

Dragon

Banned
I appreciate your support but I do tend to bring it on myself. ;)

I'm just so bitter, though.

It's one thing to be bitter about the Fins mediocrity. It's another for a fan of a team that's had success for a sustained period of time curbstomping your corpse. Unacceptable. It's too Tabrislike for me to be anything but self righteous!

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
TDR has still not accepted my request for him to fight me.

I'll sweeten the pot, if you accept I will reveal where chris.trejo is.

cdyhybrid

TDR has still not accepted my request for him to fight me.

I'll sweeten the pot, if you accept I will reveal where chris.trejo is.

PS5RZIa.jpg

@JasonLaCanfora
Adding layer to the Browns QB situation, Hoyer picked up a shoulder injury. Will be evaluated day to day

So a must-win Ravens game is now going to be against a hurt bad Hoyer, hurt bad Manziel, or healthy Connor Shaw

Somebody get Flacco's ribs to a yoga clinic and heal them fast, or light the Tyrod Taylor smoke signal

I really don't think Ansah was targeting Clausen with that hit. He was going low and Clausen slide right into his direction. There's nothing in Ansah's history to suggest he had malicious intent. Dude is a nerdy Mormon.

Raiola on the other hand...clearly stomped the guy and I hope he gets suspended. The rookie Swanson looks good so far, I just worry about his snapping; he was pretty shitty at it during the preseason. I'm going to assume he's better at it now. He's a better blocker than Raiola.

I really don't think Ansah was targeting Clausen with that hit. He was going low and Clausen slide right into his direction. There's nothing in Ansah's history to suggest he had malicious intent. Dude is a nerdy Mormon.

Raiola on the other hand...clearly stomped the guy and I hope he gets suspended. The rookie Swanson looks good so far, I just worry about his snapping; he was pretty shitty at it during the preseason. I'm going to assume he's better at it now. He's a better blocker than Raiola.
If Swanson comes out and balls in his place that would be awesome. Raiola's likely going appeal it though unfortunately trying to play in this game.

Dragon

Banned

Yeah Ansah is a regular Steve Young.

I haven't had caffeine in a year and I just had a red bull and I'm high as shit.

Bills released Mike Williams

Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora 2m2 minutes ago
Bills released WR Mike Williams, who they traded for despite a bad contract and will still owe $5.2M to in 2015, fully guaranteed...

Nori Chan

I worry for the American education system if you think Canada is communist. :(

Don't try to trick people Kave. I saw Frozen, I know that was based off of the canadian origin story. It had mooses and snowmen, so I'm pretty sure it's historically accurate.

ps can you get me an autograph of queen elsa?

Bread

Banned
snes says the bucs should give up a 2nd rounder to get cutler

he claims "cutler would be an mvp in this offense, he just needs lovie to get his head straight"

cdyhybrid

snes says the bucs should give up a 2nd rounder to get cutler

he claims "cutler would be an mvp in this offense, he just needs lovie to get his head straight"

:jnc

The game started unassumingly enough, with Marshawn Lynch on the sidelines battling indigestion with handfuls of Skittles. No matter, as Robert Turbin and Christine Michael took the reigns to the tune of a combined 48 rushing yards on nine carries (5.3 YPC) in the first quarter alone. Combine that with Russell Wilson's 55-yard scamper and the Seahawks netted 103 rush yards in the first 15 minutes without Marshawn setting so much as a claw on the field.

http://www.fieldgulls.com/2014/12/2...l-score-cigar-thoughts-playoff-picture-clinch

Boy, that game really showed the difference between our offense without Lynch and our offense with Lynch!

Dragon

Banned
Can someone explain Amibos as if I'm completely ignorant of the entire concept. What's the draw? What can I do with them if I have a 3DS or WiiU.

Bread

Banned
dragon does this answer your question

snesfreak: why would dragon care about amiibos? he's a fucking sony shill
Bread: why would any adult care about amiibos? they're fucking toys

Can someone explain Amibos as if I'm completely ignorant of the entire concept. What's the draw? What can I do with them if I have a 3DS or WiiU.

They're essentially collectable figures that have some NFC capability that works with certain games. The current amiibos are primarily for Smash, so they have saved Smash data in the figure that's specific to that game. They also unlock things in other games like Hyrule Warriors and Mario Kart 8 based on what character the amiibo is.

Top Bottom