• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 16 |OT| Nobody goes 8-8 like the Buffalo Bills!

brentech

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 1m1 minute ago
So Sunday's starting QBs could well include Cleveland's Connor Shaw, Arizona's Logan Thomas, Houston's Case Keenum.

Tom Penny

I almost feel bad for Browns fans if they think Manziel is going to be good..He's not going to out athlete people in the NFL so pray he becomes a really good pocket passer / defense reader.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 1m1 minute ago
So Sunday's starting QBs could well include Cleveland's Connor Shaw, Arizona's Logan Thomas, Houston's Case Keenum.

It's crazy to know that out of the 7 billion people on this planet only about 15 guys can actually play the QB position.

BigAT

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 2m2 minutes ago
Browns HC Mike Pettine announced Johnny Manziel's hamstring injury has ended his season.

That's a damn shame. Manziel's combined stats for the year as a starter:

13-26, 112 yards, 50% completion percentage, 2 INTs, 0 touchdowns.

Conversely, the statline for Mohamed Sanu, wide receiver:

3-3, 79 yards, 0 INTs, 1 touchdown.

Well, there goes the Brown's season.

:jnc

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Back into the shame circle with me friends.

At least had a fun few weeks there being over .500 for the first time in my tenure as a Browns fan.

Heh guys remember when I was actually able to argue for the Browns for a few weeks there? That was good times, it felt good to be able to and just point at the record for once.

Sigh.

Tom Penny

That's a damn shame. Manziel's combined stats for the year as a starter:

13-26, 112 yards, 50% completion percentage, 2 INTs, 0 touchdowns.

Conversely, the statline for Mohamed Sanu, wide receiver:

3-3, 79 yards, 0 INTs, 1 touchdown.

:jnc

Sanu had a perfect passer rating in a game. Dalton cracked top 10 worst ever this year in a game.

Brandon Marshall on Dominic Raiola: Dirty player, worse person

Bears receiver Brandon Marshall and Lions center Dominic Raiola will not be exchanging Christmas cards this year.

Marshall said after Raiola was suspended for stomping on the leg of Bears defensive lineman Ego Ferguson that cheap shots are par for the course from Raiola.

“This guy is a dirty player, and he’s a worse human being. He has no respect for himself,” Marshall said, via Michael C. Wright of ESPN.

Marshall said his issues with Raiola go far beyond just one incident. According to Marshall, who has long been open about seeking treatment for mental illness, Raiola has approached Marshall on the field to insult him about his mental health issues. Marshall says that before a game two years ago, Raiola walked up to Marshall and made jokes about Marshall taking medication.

“I’m just warming up, just standing there. He’s like, ‘Go take your medicine. You freaking weirdo, you freaking crazy guy,’” Marshall said of an encounter with Raiola.

Raiola has a laundry list of incidents that have gotten him in hot water over the course of his NFL career, and the NFL noted in announcing his suspension that stepping on Ferguson was far from his first offense. Marshall thinks it’s past time that the NFL does something about Raiola.

hot Brandon Marshall fire

nateeasy

Banned
If Hoyer doesn't play KC is fucked. Unless I'm mistaken. They need to win and have Brownies beat Baltimore to make the playoffs.

Bengals better win or you will suffer.

dtduAeN.gif

harSon

Banned
Steelers are guaranteed the 3rd seed with a win over the Bengals on Sunday.

I have to admit, I'm surprised we're in the position we are. We should be in a better position, considering some of our losses this season, but I was reluctant we'd even make it to the playoffs - let alone win the division and enter the post-season as the 3rd seed.

We're definitely not making it to the SB though. Our secondary is too suspect, and there's too many quality QBs in the way.

BigAT

He's not wrong, though. Raiola is an asshole and should be cut, not just suspended.

I don't think he's saying Raiola isn't an asshole, it's more of a "people in glass houses shouldn't throw their women through panes of glass."

If Hoyer doesn't play KC is fucked. Unless I'm mistaken. They need to win and have Brownies beat Baltimore to make the playoffs.
KC also needs Houston to lose to the Jags (funny note, I tried to swipe type Jags and it kept popping up "haha." About my response to the chiefs odds of making the post season).

Paches

Was this posted already?

Michael Bennett on Lynch's run:

"It was the best run I've ever seen. I felt like he was running for freedom or something. Boy, he was gone. They haven't had a run like that since the Underground Railroad."

Dying here.

E: I see Heretic got it, still hilarious.

Steelers are guaranteed the 3rd seed with a win over the Bengals on Sunday.

I have to admit, I'm surprised we're in the position we are. We should be in a better position, considering some of our losses this season, but I was reluctant we'd even make it to the playoffs - let alone win the division and enter the post-season as the 3rd seed.

We're definitely not making it to the SB though. Our secondary is too suspect, and there's too many quality QBs in the way.

Ugh. You guys are so defeatist.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
So glad Raiola got suspended.

I wish they'd cut him.

Top Bottom