• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 16 |OT| Nobody goes 8-8 like the Buffalo Bills!

harSon

Banned
Ugh. You guys are so defeatist.

I'm just being a realist. Our offense is world class, albeit inconsistent at times, but our secondary is a huge question mark. I think we're good enough to beat teams like the Bengals, Ravens, Chargers and Colts. But I'm not as hopeful against the Patriots or Broncos. Our offense would have to play lights out, and our defense would have to play well above its means - which is certainly possible but not exactly likely either. Our front line is playing a lot better, which is definitely going to help, but we're going to get decimated by a team capable of taking what we give them.

Colasante

Interesting to see the Bills release Mike Williams. I can't imagine a receiver coming in to help New England's offense at this point in the season, but the Patriots do have a history of Tampa Bay castoffs working out for them, and they do have a need at wide receiver without Aaron Dobson.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
lol...as you may remember,from our PSO days(if thats you) I am french Canadian...I have a few favorite NFL teams,Bengals,Patriots,Lions being some of them :p

Oh, it's me.

I know you're a Habs fan, but I didn't remember your football teams :p

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Pssh. If anything the O-Line should perform better without his sad sack ass on it.

A rookie starting his first game on the road at Green Bay? Swanson has done a great job filling in as a Guard when Warford was hurt but playing center and building a repertoire with your Quarterback is a totally different thing. The Center is the field general for the offensive line.

What Raoila did was terrible and he should've gotten a fine not a suspension.

Where were the fines and suspensions when the Green Bay Packers coaching staff put a bounty on Suh?

Former Green Bay Packer Matt Brock revealed Thursday some inside information as to what likely sparked Detroit Lions defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh to stomp on an opposing player's arm during the Lions-Packers Thanksgiving Day matchup.

Brock, speaking on KXTG radio in Portland, Ore., said he learned from Packers offensive line coach James Campen that Packers guard Evan Dietrich-Smith was instructed to untie Suh's shoelaces at every possible opportunity during the game.

Where was the media attention and outcry for a Packers bountygate?

Fine Raoila $250,000 and get rid of him after our Superbowl run, but to suspend him in our most important game of the year is bullshit considering what the Packers did was coach sanctioned.

ldu2hlnebg14xunn0b3l.gif

$25,000 fine for Burfict this year and he's had his history. An unfair ruling and I hope it gets appealed or delayed till next season.

Looking at QB stats for fun. What's the deal with Stafford regressing every season since 2011? Not just minor regressions either, I'm talking dropping from 40+ TD's down into the 20's.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
If Kas post that stupid crap about a bounty on Suh one more time.....

NO ONE GIVES A FUCK. WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH BEARS/LIONS.

Because it was a coaching staff sanctioned bounty by the darling NFL franchise, the Green Bay Packers, that went unnoticed nor was any attention given. No one from the Packers was suspended so why does our starting center get suspended in the most important game of the year?

Fine his ass $250,000 thats more than enough.

cdyhybrid

Looking at QB stats for fun. What's the deal with Stafford regressing every season since 2011? Not just minor regressions either, I'm talking dropping from 40+ TD's down into the 20's.

Megatron started slowly declining and getting hurt. Now Fatford has regressed so far that not even adding Golden Tate could save his production.

Grexeno

I'm just being a realist. Our offense is world class, albeit inconsistent at times, but our secondary is a huge question mark. I think we're good enough to beat teams like the Bengals, Ravens, Chargers and Colts. But I'm not as hopeful against the Patriots or Broncos. Our offense would have to play lights out, and our defense would have to play well above its means - which is certainly possible but not exactly likely either. Our front line is playing a lot better, which is definitely going to help, but we're going to get decimated by a team capable of taking what we give them.
I would die happy if we managed to kick the Cheatriots out of the playoffs. Just give me this, Steelers.

Megatron started slowly declining and getting hurt. Now Fatford has regressed so far that not even adding Golden Tate could save his production.

Golden Tate now has to carry the Lions. HAHA JOKE ON YOU TATE!

It's okay we have Norwood + Richardson now! Lockette getting better every day too! Kearse has been meh.... our receiving core is just rotating all the time. Some days Kearse and Luke Wilson drop every thing other days they catch everything. Douggie Fresh is the only consistent guy we have lol.

Because it was a coaching staff sanctioned bounty by the darling NFL franchise, the Green Bay Packers, that went unnoticed nor was any attention given. No one from the Packers was suspended so why does our starting center get suspended in the most important game of the year?

Fine his ass $250,000 thats more than enough.

Maybe just maybe the sources were not legitimate? Have you seen your link? A no name writer with no real source on a random ass Fox site.

A rookie starting his first game on the road at Green Bay? Swanson has done a great job filling in as a Guard when Warford was hurt but playing center and building a repertoire with your Quarterback is a totally different thing. The Center is the field general for the offensive line.

What Raoila did was terrible and he should've gotten a fine not a suspension.

Where were the fines and suspensions when the Green Bay Packers coaching staff put a bounty on Suh?

Where was the media attention and outcry for a Packers bountygate?

Fine Raoila $250,000 and get rid of him after our Superbowl run, but to suspend him in our most important game of the year is bullshit considering what the Packers did was coach sanctioned.

ldu2hlnebg14xunn0b3l.gif

$25,000 fine for Burfict this year and he's had his history. An unfair ruling and I hope it gets appealed or delayed till next season.
That Raiola stomp is worse then that dude twisting ankles btw. He's bringing damn near his whole weight on his ankle as opposed to using his hands to twist ankle which is the same amount of force.

Top Bottom