• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 16 |OT| Nobody goes 8-8 like the Buffalo Bills!

Eleuin

Try grindr
perfect-loop-rap-battle.gif

@RapSheet
One reason Jim Harbaugh hasn’t made a decision? He hasn’t had any face-to-face talks with Michigan officials. All done thru intermediaries
How it’ll play out: Harbaugh will meet with #49ers brass & he’ll tell them what he wants to do: Explore U-M or for them to work out a trade

See ya in Michigan or Oakland

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Eagles / Washington racists in 1:15 minutes on NFL Network.
San Diego / San Francisco at 8:30 on CBS and NFL Network.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
i really hope they go another 12 years of shit over this lol

They will have earned it. Remember when FMT was a sad sack? Those days are a comin' again.

Even crazier nobody knows why. When the Jimmy Johnson/Jerry Jones fallout happened people had events, incidents, words said about why. Here it's..they don't like each other?

Right? Nobody likes everybody they work with, but millions upon millions of dollars are at stake and the organization just couldn't make it work. Unless it comes out that Harbaugh kicked puppies in between every halftime this makes no sense.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I still can't believe the Niners are forcing out the guy who turned their franchise around in a year. It's glorious.

He's that big of an asshole.

At best the Harbinger will turn into a Parcells type nomad that goes from program to program, making them dramatically better in a short time but always flaming out because of personality issues. At worst he'll slink back to college a broken and defeated man.

Don't want anyone comparing him to Sabin though because at least this guy had success at the pro level. Sabin is a total failure when he can't stack the deck.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
He's that big of an asshole.

At best the Harbinger will turn into a Parcells type nomad that goes from program to program, making them dramatically better in a short time but always flaming out because of personality issues. At worst he'll slink back to college a broken and defeated man.

Don't want anyone comparing him to Sabin though because at least this guy had success at the pro level. Sabin is a total failure when he can't stack the deck.

Maybe. But the goal of a football team is to win, not to make buddies. I dunno. Who do they even have an eye on as a replacement? He's leaving and instantly becomes the hottest coach on the market by a large margin. They better hope they luck into somebody great, because great coaches are rarer than franchise QBs.

Top Bottom