• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 16 |OT| Nobody goes 8-8 like the Buffalo Bills!

Godslay

Banned
must really make your blood boil to see some positivity in pats land

Not really. I guess I am of the mind that anything can happen in the playoffs. No false bravado here. Broncos could certainly win it all, but even with that they could very well get blindsided by what one might consider a lesser team.

Not really. I guess I am of the mind that anything can happen in the playoffs. No false bravado here. Broncos could certainly win it all, but even with that they could very well get blindsided by what one might consider a lesser team.
I'm sure we all think our team will go to the Superbowl but who knows how games play out.

cdyhybrid

Why aren't the Eagles fans booing now? The Revolution clearly has the defense on the ropes after that sack, they must be faking this injury to slow them down.

JABEE

Why aren't the Eagles fans booing now? The Revolution clearly has the defense on the ropes after that sack, they must be faking this injury to slow them down.
It's almost as if that situation doesn't seem like an instance where a team would want to stall. They must be smarter than you to pick up on that nuance.

JABEE

It's almost as if they think teams need to actually fake injuries to stop that offense.
Look at last year. Number one rushing team and passing team in advanced metrics. Run a style of offense that makes teams huff and puff after drives. It's almost as if there are documented incidents of teams faking injuries to slow down hurry-up offenses!

Top Bottom