• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 16 |OT| Nobody goes 8-8 like the Buffalo Bills!

perfect-loop-rap-battle.gif
I like how this gif loops

Bummed the game is on NFL Network. I want to watch dammit. If Philly loses, Detroit goes to the playoffs no matter what.

SFvSD will be on CBS apparently, I'll just watch that.

RBH

Saturday NFL games are cool and all, but 9am Sunday morning NFL games should become more of a regular thing from this point forward (if they're so hellbent on having games in London every year).

Just without the whole part where the Falcons blow a huge lead. I could do without that. :|

cajunator

Banned
Saturday NFL games are cool and all, but 9am Sunday morning NFL games should become more of a regular thing from this point forward (if they're so hellbent on having games in London every year).

Just without the whole part where the Falcons blow a huge lead. I could do without that. :|

I like it being at noon because I can get about 5 hours of sleep before the game.
As soon as I get home from work on Sundays I go right to sleep and wake at noon.

Mrbob

Anyone else watching this UCLA-Kentucky game on CBS right now?

Holy shit.

As a Badgers fan I feel the team blew their chance last year. As good as they are this year I don't see how they beat this Kentucky team. Heck I don't know how anyone else does except perhaps Duke.

TheFatOne

it's especially funny coming from thefatone who was talking so much shit about the team the first few weeks of the season :jnc

I'll say whatever the fuck I want about the Pats. They were dogshit the first four weeks of the season all around. I was well within my rights to shit on the Pats. Simply because I don't worship the altar of Beilichick or fellate Brady every at every opportunity means jack shit. Pats defense has improved enough to the point were if they were to play the Steelers and lose I would put that loss right behind 18-1 in biggest Pats choke jobs. I would even put it ahead of the choke job against the Jets.

Will be great to see your exit this year with you posting stuff like this.

Then again, with young Padawan Eli gone, I can see why there's a burst of confidence. :(

I mean, I'd think I watch what I'd say after getting eliminated by the Colts (06), Giants (07), Ravens (09), Jets (10), Giants again (11), Ravens again (12), and Denver (13).

I'm pretty sure you guys were only underdogs in 2 of these games, both against Peyton Manning led teams, which his teams have won. Colts were barely the favorites in that AFCC, I think they got the slight edge because they were home.

Otherwise, my confidence would be pretty shook. Props to Fatone though, believing in your team is a dead art from!
It's more about my confidence in the Pats defense, and my low opinion of Big Ben. Pats have not had a defense this good since the last time they won a super bowl. Although, that is incredibly sad and shows how terrible Belichick is as a GM that's what gives me confidence they can annihilate teams like the Steelers. Most of those teams had one thing in common horrendous passing defenses. Pats can actually make stops on defense now. The defense isn't elite, but it's not horrendous anymore.
He can do whatever he wants. It's fine having confidence in your team. I have confidence that the Broncos can get it done. Even with that said, I never really rule out an underdog knocking them out. The playoffs are a weird beast in that way.

Being that the Broncos have been knocked out more often then not, I'll lean towards elimination rather than total victory. That's what I think Spin was getting at.
I give every team currently in the playoff race a chance to beat the Pats except one the Steelers. That's the only team that I can come out right now and say the Pats will not lose to. Dick Lebeau has proven time and time again that he has no fucking clue how to game plan against Brady. They have beaten Brady twice and only in one game I thought he had a good game plan to stop the Pats. Also, Brady owns Troy Polamalu. Every time they play he always suckers Polamalu into doing something stupid. Like I have been saying if the Pats lose to the Steelers in the playoffs I would put it as the second biggest choke job I've seen since I have been a Pats fan. The Pats have generally owned the Steelers, and now they have a legit defense. I give this team no fucking chance. That's just how I see it. If I'm wrong I'm wrong, and will come out and admit as such just like last season when the Pats lost to the Broncos. On this one though I am 100% confident the Pats would not only beat the Steelers, but completely annihilate that team.

Top Bottom