• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 17 |OT| - For the Division

I'm not surprised that Harbs is a bit wary of taking another NFL job after the team that hired him sabotaged him with garbage draft picks, leaked behind-the-scenes stuff to make him look bad, and then fired him after 3 straight NFC championship games.

Oh well, it'll be nice seeing the Singletary-era Niners back!

the only pick we know with 100% certainty was all on harbs was colin kaepernick. i'm assuming AJ Jenkins, LMJ and vance mcdonald were harbs as well. all of the defensive guys were baalke i would guess. although... who knows! i can't wait for the book to come out about this situation in 20 years!

the only pick we know with 100% certainty was all on harbs was colin kaepernick. i'm assuming AJ Jenkins, LMJ and vance mcdonald were harbs as well. all of the defensive guys were baalke i would guess. although... who knows! i can't wait for the book to come out about this situation in 20 years!

The inevitable 30 For 30 special on this shit is gonna be phenomenal

Harbs is probably torn. Michigan he can have full control of everything, but it's basically the JV for him. He is an NFL guy and likely wants to win at the NFL level (and is proven at that level, unlike guys like Saban) but that means he has to deal with GMs and presidents and for a guy who is probably an asshole like him, that's tough to do.

zychi

Banned
Harbs is probably torn. Michigan he can have full control of everything, but it's basically the JV for him. He is an NFL guy and likely wants to win at the NFL level (and is proven at that level, unlike guys like Saban) but that means he has to deal with GMs and presidents and for a guy who is probably an asshole like him, that's tough to do.
So go to michigan for a few years, buy a shit team like the lions, and pull a Jerruh but also coach!

aragorn-entrance.gif

Back from my GAF sabbatical

Hope all of you had a great holiday. In the spirit of the season, I'm spreading peace, love, and positivity and wishing all of your teams good luck tomorrow.

Tell me something. Has my good friend Rando been found yet?

With Jim fleeing the NFL, that leaves his records as follows:

0-2 against brother John
0 Superbowls ( brother John has 1)
1 Wrecked franchise

Best Harbaugh my ass.

brentech

Have only played Enemy Unknown with no expansion, but I really don't understand the direction they took with The Bureau. Ruined a great game/name

i started playing X-com enemy within on pc (ive owned it for a year or so but you know how games are with steam!) holy smokes this game is awesome!

Have you named your squad after your favorite action movie stars or forum personalities? Mine included such luminaries as John Matrix, John McClane, Vasquez (from Aliens), CajoleJuice, Blackace, Himuro, and Jack Bauer.

Awesome game. Invest heavily in your sniper. He'll save your ass.

brentech

Have you named your squad after your favorite action movie stars or forum personalities? Mine included such luminaries as John Matrix, John McClane, Vasquez (from Aliens), CajoleJuice, Blackace, Himuro, and Jack Bauer.

Awesome game. Invest heavily in your sniper. He'll save your ass.

My swedish female sniper is Lisbeth 'wasp' Salandar, because why not.

Top Bottom