• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 17 |OT| - For the Division

Have you named your squad after your favorite action movie stars or forum personalities? Mine included such luminaries as John Matrix, John McClane, Vasquez (from Aliens), CajoleJuice, Blackace, Himuro, and Jack Bauer.

Awesome game. Invest heavily in your sniper. He'll save your ass.

i name my troops after all kinds of people...... including from madden-age and NFL-age!

Most I've seen on harbs
Via roto:
Jason Cole cites two 49ers staff members and one other NFL source who say Jim Harbaugh will accept a six-year, $48 million contract to become Michigan's next HC.
Pardon us for going ahead and placing Harbaugh's name in a Michigan shell, but we thought it was better than using Brady Hoke's. "That's what everybody on staff believes is going to happen this week," one of Cole's sources said. "Jim has figured out that his style is best-suited for the college game. His shtick works better with young guys who are gone after three or four years." It had previously been reported that Harbaugh's management will meet with Michigan and Raiders officials as soon as the season is over, which is Sunday. Harbaugh has collegiate coaching experience at Stanford and San Diego.

Bread

Banned
sorry for the wait, greggy boy. ea's gameface tech is somehow not taking advantage of the kinect so i had to do it through an old laptop.

Mrs. Harbaugh changed her tune about wanting to stay in the Bay Area when UofM backed the Brinks truck into their driveway.

8 million a year is crazy money to turn down

brentech

sorry for the wait, greggy boy. ea's gameface tech is somehow not taking advantage of the kinect so i had to do it through an old laptop.
Pretty sure it's never worked from a console. They make you jump through some software hoops on their website.

Dat $8 million a year.

Must be nice.

His wife is going to be balling once she files for divorce.
I wonder if he pumps up his wife for sex the way he does a QB for a game. Hits her on the shoulders and head.

Bread

Banned
Pretty sure it's never worked from a console. They make you jump through some software hoops on their website.
yea how dumb is that? i just spent 30 minutes getting it through their shitty software and i'm getting a "error downloading game face" message. guess i'll try again tomorrow.

vXZW6en.png

17ZYQoe.png

toot toot

It's sad. He and Nick Saban will be the dudes that couldn't get the job done in the Pros.

My only question will be if Harbaugh will eventually be itching to come back, whether that's after 10 years like Big Balls Pete or a couple of seasons if the right opportunity comes up. He's gonna kill it in college (and his system will play well in the big 10) but I don't seem him as a college lifer by any stretch. And unlike Saban he actually had a ton of success in the NFL to put on his resume. He was a couple of plays away from winning a Super Bowl with Colin Keapernick as his friggin QB.

D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
Lol at Texans QB choices next season

Mallet, Savage, Fitzmagic

"Jim has figured out that his style is best-suited for the college game. His shtick works better with young guys who are gone after three or four years."

I don't care who's reporting what, I don't believe this for one second

Malalaw

i dont know you

but you are the fucking worst

Hey man, be nice. I'm only drinking this because I am out of Jack and this is all I have for now. It's even better with root beer though.

Besides, having 3 armed robberies in a month..I'll drink anything at this point. Overdue.

Top Bottom