• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 2 |OT| Thread Title Subject to Change Depending on Public Outrage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greg

inIVkmu0rEnlH.gif

How could anyone say no to that lovable smile!!
I bet the display he's looking at went from a picture of his ex-wife to some random hooker

When is the best time to come to dutchland? I'm trying to sort out my trips. I'm def going to Crete, London, Netherlands and Rome.

What do you plan on doing here? Weather wise odds are pretty big that it will be raining and terrible during fall.

And well, same with winter really. You can come early December and watch Zwarte Piet in real life!

rando14

I bet the display he's looking at went from a picture of his ex-wife to some random hooker

Can't be, Dangereux Wilson only has eyes for his playbook and the tapes!! :cool:

Man yurop is so much cooler than America.

No way man, Europe is whack, that's why our ancestors got on the Mayflower, sailed the ocean blue with Columbus, and founded THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD!!

Bread

Banned
I'm going to go full :kas with this Lions team, btw boban does my defense has anyone noteworthy or were the first 11 rounds all spent on offense?

Did someone say boobies?

Galapagos-1024_137002o.jpg

What do you plan on doing here? Weather wise odds are pretty big that it will be raining and terrible during fall.

And well, same with winter really. You can come early December and watch Zwarte Piet in real life!

I wonder if ez could get over his hatred of Europe enough to go celebrate his hatred of black people.

Rush Hour 3 is one of the worst movies ever.

It was just on T.V and I remember the first time I saw it I thought it sucked, so I decided why not watch it again maybe I was drunk or something. Nope terrible movie. How did they go so wrong from the first one?

Tamanon

Banned
Even though the Jags game is on locally, the Panthers game is on at the same time, so no chance of getting to a bar to watch it. Luckily I'm still pretty stocked on beer.

cajunator

Banned
ed: Anime rules

Still preferable to another day of horrible news.

Watch "From The New World"
It has a pretty complex story and is set in a world where they have to have strict rules due to a large portion of the population having telekinesis and being very dangerous. It is psychological and very foreboding with a really creepy atmosphere. Incredible series.

Gil Brandt ‏@Gil_Brandt 39m
Big 10 Conference is 1 win- 8 loss vs Power 5 Conference after today's games this season

Someone get me the struggle gif for Delany

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom