• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 2 |OT| Thread Title Subject to Change Depending on Public Outrage

Status
Not open for further replies.
My current thoughts on being an Atlanta Hawks fan:

Eqmql.gif

:(
It might be worse than being a Bucks fan.

Vikings signed RB Joe Banyard from the practice squad to the active roster and waived FB Zach Line.

Vikings.com said:
Banyard has been elevated to the Vikings 53-man roster after spending the first week of the regular season on the team’s practice squad. Banyard originally joined the Vikings as a practice squad player in 2012. Banyard spent the final 15 weeks of the 2013 season with the Vikings, the final three weeks on the team’s active roster. Banyard made his first career NFL appearance against Philadelphia on 12/15/2013 and caught his first career reception on an 11-yard pass from Matt Cassel at Cincinnati on 12/22/2013.

damnit is marshall gonna play or not?? argh

ive been monitoring the situation (OBVIOUSLY!) and i think the one in danger of missing the game is alshon, not marshall. i just can't imagine BOTH missing the game. i'd say you would be safe starting marshall but can't you pick someone up on the colts/eagles as insurance just incase? riley cooper is someone available in a lot of leagues

rokkerkory

ive been monitoring the situation (OBVIOUSLY!) and i think the one in danger of missing the game is alshon, not marshall. i just can't imagine BOTH missing the game. i'd say you would be safe starting marshall but can't you pick someone up on the colts/eagles as insurance just incase? riley cooper is someone available in a lot of leagues

yeah, i've got wayne standing by just in case

http://abload.de/img/test1211syrjt.gif[/img[/QUOTE]

My wife.

[quote="Konka, post: 129877430"]When is the best time to come to dutchland? I'm trying to sort out my trips. I'm def going to Crete, London, Netherlands and Rome.[/QUOTE]

I know you didn't ask me but I lived there for a four years. I loved Germany during the fall.

Question for you tech nerds.

Do yall see smartwatches actually taking off? Is motherfuckers talking to their watches like Power Rangers actually going to become a mainstream thing?

Tamanon

Banned

Do yall see smartwatches actually taking off? Is motherfuckers talking to their watches like Power Rangers actually going to become a mainstream thing?

Nope. I see it marginally doing better than Google Glass.It's just too much money for almost no extra functionality since you have to bring your phone with you anyways.

Plus, just makes you look like a better target for a mugger.

Bowser

When Apple introduced the iPad I thought tablets were fucking stupid and it was going to be a bomb...now tablets are near ubiquitous.

When Apple gets in the game, I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss a product's viability...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom