• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 2 |OT| Thread Title Subject to Change Depending on Public Outrage

Status
Not open for further replies.

cajunator

Banned
Got a spinach wrapped burrito from the other place in town Bullritos. This town makes some gigantic burritos
3DZrixl.jpg

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
They're getting new unis next year. :)

Rule #1 for Cleveland sports: Never buy apparel with players names on them.

My bro got it for me while at Nike, so no cost to me so I don't give a fuck.

Buying a Browns jersey means it will be obsolete in 3 years or less.

And now I too can bitch about it in a couple years as well!

I'm finally one of you guys!

Also eat a bag of dicks Gata!

RBH

Destiny looks pretty meh. Too much Halo in it.
anyway I messed a bit with the xbone interface. I like it much better than Ps4's. Cant wait to try Forza and get some Mclaren action.

I've never been much of a racing fan in general, but I have to admit, the new Forza launch trailer was pretty hot.

horizon86fjhl.gif

horizon3jes2q.gif

BlindRage

Kayotix (I think?) you get the gamers club for 2 years. That 20% off new games is a godsend. Plus BB always does $10 back in points if you preorder games. Getting shit for under $40 on release day is the shit.

RBH

Chris Fowler just talked about the recent trend of "neckbeard quarterbacks" in the NFL and college football and said that Andrew Luck was the reason for the neckbeard trend.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
So I heard the Sword Art Online Vita game was good and I needed another game for the road when I work. Apparently you have to watch the series first and I'll admit that it isn't the worst thing ever. Still too much loli moe garbage for my liking but it is what it is.

If this makes me a degenerate, that means the degeneracy is contagious. Save yourselves!

So I heard the Sword Art Online Vita game was good and I needed another game for the road when I work. Apparently you have to watch the series first and I'll admit that it isn't the worst thing ever. Still too much loli moe garbage for my liking but it is what it is.

If this makes me a degenerate, that means the degeneracy is contagious. Save yourselves!
I really should get around to watching season 2.

cajunator

Banned

I keep telling you to watch From The New World. Its fantastic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom