• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 2 |OT| Thread Title Subject to Change Depending on Public Outrage

Status
Not open for further replies.

rando14

Snap his neck and suck out the fluid

McNabb-Blank-Stare_GIF.gif

Colasante

Bwliv8TIUAAOzuu.jpg:large

A lot of cats off this list have gotten paid. Clock's ticking on Cam

Jerruh's preparing that 200 million dollar megadeal as we speak :(

If the Cowboys hired Hue Jackson and signed away Cam Newton, boy... But of course, it's the Cowboys, so they'll retain Jason Garrett and sign Tony Romo to another extension.

Striker

2011 Draft class is insane
  • 2011 1 19 Prince Amukamara
  • 2011 2 52 Marvin Austin
  • 2011 3 83 Jerrel Jernigan
  • 2011 4 117 James Brewer
  • 2011 6 185 Greg Jones
  • 2011 6 198 Tyler Sash SS
  • 2011 6 202 Jacquian Williams
  • 2011 7 221 Da'Rel Scott

So, Prince is good, but uh...

cajunator

Banned
snesfreak or cajun?

well it aint me. I have to skip vacation to DC area entirely this year :(

I'm worried I won't be home tomorrow to see majority of the Browns/Saints game tomorrow. :(

yall gonna win.

Cameron Jordan also will get a huge payday. Dunno if the Saints will afford it but He will somewhere.

MechDX

• 2011 1 19 Prince Amukamara
  • 2011 2 52 Marvin Austin
  • 2011 3 83 Jerrel Jernigan
  • 2011 4 117 James Brewer
  • 2011 6 185 Greg Jones
  • 2011 6 198 Tyler Sash SS
  • 2011 6 202 Jacquian Williams
  • 2011 7 221 Da'Rel Scott

So, Prince is good, but uh...

Makes you feel better the Jags drafted Gabbert one pick before Watt went at 11.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Oh wow cajun you just reminded me if Jordan Cameron plays I wonder how much

"Cameron Jordan...Jordan Cameron" jokes there will be tomorrow? D:

That draft outside of Cam was super cheeks for the Panthers.

Terrell McClain
pGO1twC.png

Sione Fua
SnLQY42.png

Kealoha Pilares
LB7E6uu.png

Zachary Wilson
yqmWcoW.png

Those last few struggle drafts along with handing out contracts like candy did Hurney in

eznark

Banned
I love every game I am playing right now (Destiny, Golf Club, PvZ Garden Warfare, Madden, Smash 3DS, Risen 3...)

This is really ruining my rep.

zychi

Banned

I've been saying this since Romo got his extension, and Cam hasn't signed a long term deal

zychi said:
he's gone when his contract is up, coincidentally coincides with Romo probably retiring from injuries.

Mallett won't be the answer in HOU and Cam loved his time in Texas with his fam.

Book it.

Crisco

Banned
I've been saying this since Romo got his extension, and Cam hasn't signed a long term deal

I really hope you people aren't serious. Cam was the #1 pick in the draft, not some late round bum like Wilson or Kaep. He's getting $7m this year and is scheduled to get $14.6m next year without a new deal. He also understands math and knows the Panthers don't yet have the cap space to pay him $20m a year. He knows they will they though, and it's not like he's eating Campbell's soup in the meantime.

JABEE

Weird that the values of entertainment franchise grew at a reduced rate during such wonderful economic times.

This is actually the key takeaway, and once he got to this point he should have scrapped the piece:

Not a single mention of macroeconomic factors that, at a quick glance at the second chart shows, impacted all leagues.

Wherefore art thou Nate Silver of 2003?

Nate Silver also posted a piece on the popularity of Sports leagues and sports teams based entirely on Google trends. He doesn't seem to care about his research at all.

Tamanon

Banned
Oh cool, you're an ECU grad? I have a lot of respect for you guys, they always give VT a good game. ECU was the better team today for sure, they deserved that one. Rough way to lose, though. :(

Current junior at ECU. I was sweating the whole second half since your defense clamped down.

Town here is quiet thus far, because I think a lot of people were watching the game at the beach since it's still beach weather this late.

cajunator

Banned
Xbone controller is alright. I dont like the shoulder buttons. Triggers are godlike. The sticks are concave which I definitely appreciate.

Current junior at ECU. I was sweating the whole second half since your defense clamped down.

Town here is quiet thus far, because I think a lot of people were watching the game at the beach since it's still beach weather this late.
Oh, I gotcha. Yeah the second half was intense, no idea what the defense was up to in the first. I don't think they are used to playing a QB that can actually pass. You guys' d-line was really impressive too, won the battle up front all game long.

I really hope you people aren't serious. Cam was the #1 pick in the draft, not some late round bum like Wilson or Kaep. He's getting $7m this year and is scheduled to get $14.6m next year without a new deal. He also understands math and knows the Panthers don't yet have the cap space to pay him $20m a year. He knows they will they though, and it's not like he's eating Campbell's soup in the meantime.

I'm deadass serious.

Cam's going to be a Cowboy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom