• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 2 |OT| Thread Title Subject to Change Depending on Public Outrage

Status
Not open for further replies.

MechDX

I just rented Destiny from Red Box. Had a fifty cent off text coupon so I found one of two Redbox's that carry One games in Kingwood.

cajunator

Banned
Destiny looks pretty meh. Too much Halo in it.
anyway I messed a bit with the xbone interface. I like it much better than Ps4's. Cant wait to try Forza and get some Mclaren action.

MechDX

Destiny looks pretty meh. Too much Halo in it.
anyway I messed a bit with the xbone interface. I like it much better than Ps4's. Cant wait to try Forza and get some Mclaren action.

Yeah. Me and crying Brady avatar guy kept joking at all the HALO inspired things in the BETA. "not HALO"

awesome thanks brah! I'll probably just buy Madden tonight so I'll be able to play tomorrow

OK so your Lions:

QB: Dangeruss Wilson
HB: Jamaal Charles
FB: Jerome Felton
WR: Brandon Marshall, Alshon Jeffery, Jon Baldwin
TE/WR: Ebron
O-Line isn't great outside of Veldheer and David Stewart

Manny Lawson is your best D-lineman
LOLB: Ashlee Palmer
MLB: Jon Beason
ROLB: DeAndre Levy
CB: Tramon Williams, Corey Graham
FS: Husain Abdullah
SS: Antoine Bethea

Most importantly of all, to replace Stafford's fatness the CPU drafted this man as your third string QB:

gol15.jpg

For the Bears I've got:

QB: Terrelle Pryor :jnc
HB: DeMarco Murray
WR: Charles Johnson, Jacoby Ford and Ace Sanders :jnc
TE: Ladarius Green

A shitty O-line

Got Brockers, Aaron Donald and Sheldon Richardson on the D-line, Sherman and Jenkins at corner and Vaccaro at Strong Safety so I'm going to have to rely on my defence to score all of my points :(

Spinluck

I would like to see devs like Bungie make something other than FPSs.

I mean, isn't it kind of boring to make just work on one genre over and over again? Surely there are people working there that think about making other types of games.

Destiny is fun with friends though, but then again, everything is. I also like the core gameplay better than Halo, but I was never really into Halo to begin with.

KaYotiX

Banned
Bought another Xbox one for upstairs :)

Madden Bundle plus another copy of Destiny for free = Trade in for Forza Horizons 2 and Shadow of Mordor at the end of the month! Best Buy also gave me a year of the Gamers Club free.

Came out really good on the deal.

Bought another Xbox one for upstairs :)

Madden Bundle plus another copy of Destiny for free = Trade in for Forza Horizons 2 and Shadow of Mordor at the end of the month! Best Buy also gave me a year of the Gamers Club free.

Came out really good on the deal.

Should join the Madden league with me and Bread

lmao

so fucking bad. I'll probably trade Charles for Reggie Bush + a big upgrade on defense. Ebron isn't enough, my Lions need to be :kasier!

But fucking hell boban your offense is a disaster!

Breh, you have no idea how pathetic it is. I have one receiver that isn't shorter than 6 foot

Doorman

I have finally joined the PS4 army as of last night, the Destiny hype from a few friends of mine was too much to overcome. We played 'til damn near 5am so it's doing something right, at least.

I play about as well as you'd expect an average Detroit Lion to, so if any NFLGAF bros want to scrub it up with some low-level missions at some point you can hit me up at Doormun.

I would like to see devs like Bungie make something other than FPSs.

I mean, isn't it kind of boring to make just work on one genre over and over again? Surely there are people working there that think about making other types of games.

Destiny is fun with friends though, but then again, everything is. I also like the core gameplay better than Halo, but I was never really into Halo to begin with.
They need to do an HD update of Myth

I have 3 6'4" receivers if you would like to discuss trade options

I'd still have nobody to throw them the ball :(

I'm going to write off the first season and just run the ball on 90% of the snaps and draft a couple of receivers and a QB next year.

Dude who is the Bills took my man Josh Johnson and ruined my draft plans

Bread

Banned
I'd still have nobody to throw them the ball :(

I'm going to write off the first season and just run the ball on 90% of the snaps and draft a couple of receivers and a QB next year
How quickly are we advancing weeks?

btw I just started my preseason game and the first touch of the season is a fumble on the kickoff by mccluster. SMFH. thank god it's only preseason.

Greg

btw I just started my preseason game and the first touch of the season is a fumble on the kickoff by mccluster. SMFH. thank god it's only preseason.
change your whitest receiver's name to Greg Greg

cheat codes

Hopefully we can get a couple of games in per week. I'll use the first couple of preseason games to mess around with sliders, I downloaded the most popular ones from Operation Sports and they seem pretty odd. QB accuracy is something silly like 6 so I'm not sure if we'll complete a single pass

Bread

Banned
Hopefully we can get a couple of games in per week. I'll use the first couple of preseason games to mess around with sliders, I downloaded the most popular ones from Operation Sports and they seem pretty odd. QB accuracy is something silly like 6 so I'm not sure if we'll complete a single pass
I'll let you know what I think after this game, so far it doesn't seem too bad. Maybe I shouldn't trade Charles he's fucking amazing in this game lol.

Madden is racist
Greg Gregson should be at least a 94 in this game.

Greg

I'll let you know what I think after this game, so far it doesn't seem too bad. Maybe I shouldn't trade Charles he's fucking amazing in this game lol.

Greg Gregson should be at least a 94 in this game.
you should Breadstream some games

I want to see your QB face

zychi

Banned
for fellow pizza loving nflgaf. papa johns has a coupon aug699 for certain locations for 6.99 large pizza, add that with a $10 pizza and the playmaker code, which gives you a free pizza the next time you order. you get 3 large pizzas for about $18 total.

its not the best pizza, but the bbq chicken pizza is good for $6.99

eznark

Banned
Panthers just getting fucking dumped on by national media, and rightfully so. Vikings doing the right thing on Peterson just makes them look totally fucking ludicrous.

Panthers just getting fucking dumped on by national media, and rightfully so. Vikings doing the right thing on Peterson just makes them look totally fucking ludicrous.
AP admitted hitting his kid though. If Hardy is found innocent he could sue for millions.

Hardy's definitely playing tomorrow.

But next week is a big prime-time game in Charlotte on national TV. The heat will really be on by then.

Talon

It's pretty tone deaf for Richardson to not even blink at keeping Hardy on the active roster during all this shit. The testimony around the Hardy stuff is just ridiculous.

Throwing her onto a bunch of guns? What the shit?

It's pretty tone deaf for Richardson to not even blink at keeping Hardy on the active roster during all this shit. The testimony around the Hardy stuff is just ridiculous.

Throwing her onto a bunch of guns? What the shit?

Not making any statement on his innocence (and I believe he should be benched at the least now), but that whole trial was off the rails crazy.

PFT said:
Hardy’s accuser admitted to using cocaine the night of the attack, and when defense attorneys asked her about a previous car accident she was in in which police found marijuana on the scene, she replied: “The weed flew out of my car.”

And when defense attorneys asked Holder how she came through an assault from a player the size of Hardy “without breaking a fingernail,” she replied: “Uh, I did break a fingernail, a toenail.”

But she also described Hardy going into a jealous rage when he heard a song from Nelly in the nightclub they were in, since Holder had a brief affair with the rapper who is a minority owner of the Charlotte Hornets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom