• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 2 |OT| Thread Title Subject to Change Depending on Public Outrage

Status
Not open for further replies.
it was awesome, i remember buying it for $15 on black friday, a month after release which was insane

if the xbox one version is like $30 on black friday im buying it :D

I got it on sale a year after it came out and couldn't believe how much I enjoyed it, my only regret was everyone on my friends list had stopped playing it by then. Won't make the same mistake this time, day one.

Eleuin

So I heard the Sword Art Online Vita game was good and I needed another game for the road when I work. Apparently you have to watch the series first and I'll admit that it isn't the worst thing ever. Still too much loli moe garbage for my liking but it is what it is.

If this makes me a degenerate, that means the degeneracy is contagious. Save yourselves!
SMH

For all the shit you guys give the anime thread you go around and play this shit

Wienke what happened man

So I heard the Sword Art Online Vita game was good and I needed another game for the road when I work. Apparently you have to watch the series first and I'll admit that it isn't the worst thing ever. Still too much loli moe garbage for my liking but it is what it is.

If this makes me a degenerate, that means the degeneracy is contagious. Save yourselves!
mBEbGgn.png

Damnit wienke, some anime is ok, but that's not one of them!

zychi

Banned
Lmao. The Argentinian bite Mayweather

Explain to me how a man with a giant mouthguard in his mouth, is biting a man with a thick glove, covered in tape both outside and inside can feel a bite on his "hand"?

Mayweather is choking/palming his face. Money is such a bitch. The undercard was great tho, but fuck these John Cena type fixed fights Money puts on. Any other fight, if what Money does happens, he's DQ'd.

Gobias

Banned
I watched Dragon Ball Z and Pokemon as a kid about 15 years ago and that's basically it for anime shows. The only thing I've seen in full was Cowboy Bebop

Explain to me how a man with a giant mouthguard in his mouth, is biting a man with a thick glove, covered in tape both outside and inside can feel a bite on his "hand"?

Mayweather is choking/palming his face. Money is such a bitch. The undercard was great tho, but fuck these John Cena type fixed fights Money puts on. Any other fight, if what Money does happens, he's DQ'd.

Boxing is such trash right now. Nobody is interesting at all. It's all UFC for me now.

Boxing in its prime shits all over UFC. Problem is boxing is like the 90 year old grandpa in the room talking about war stories at this point.

Oh well only a few more hours until SEA! HAWKS!

zychi

Banned
The domestic violence king of boxing "my fingers was numb, he bit me, boohoo"

*shows hand on camera, nothing there*

Maidana denying a bite and Floyd pretending a Pacquiao fight has a chance of happening.

Nice try boxing, but football looked more corrupt and awful than you for a week.

I'll let you know what I think after this game, so far it doesn't seem too bad. Maybe I shouldn't trade Charles he's fucking amazing in this game lol.

How was it? I've made a total mess of drafting my team, my roster is 74 overall and I had 10 passing yards in my first preseason game Think I have a legit shot at being the worst offence of all time.

Going to have to create a custom playbook with nothing but power runs and read option.

Looking at random NFL bets. Seahawks somehow 4/1 to win the Super Bowl after only one game. Broncos are 5/1 and no one else is better than 10/1. Most surprising Super Bowl bet I see is Minnesota somehow 28/1 to win it. They were probably around 50/1 before the season started. No idea how they jumped so high. They're ahead of the Colts and every other likely non-division winner (besides 49ers who are 10/1). Meanwhile they're tied with Chicago for lowest odds to win the NFC North. Lol Denver already -700 to win the AFC West.

Bread

Banned
How was it? I've made a total mess of drafting my team, my roster is 74 overall and I had 10 passing yards in my first preseason game Think I have a legit shot at being the worst offence of all time.

Going to have to create a custom playbook with nothing but power runs and read option.
No problem from me, it went ok despite a couple of shitty fumbles.

Fucking yes BC! Fuck those Cali For Ni A bitches!

No problem from me, it went ok despite a couple of shitty fumbles.

Fucking yes BC! Fuck those Cali For Ni A bitches!

Cool, the others seem OK with them too so once the last couple of players get their games done I might skip straight to the regular season. Saves us having to waste time on meaningless games.

Colasante

Jamie Collins and Ryan Wendell ruled out for Sunday's game. Patriots promoted linebacker Deontae Skinner from the practice squad, I remember he had some nice run stops in the preseason. Hopefully Wendell's absence means Bryan Stork will be active and get some playing time at center, and Dan Connolly or Josh Kline can play at right guard over Jordan Devey, the worst member of the offensive line last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom