• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 2 |OT| Thread Title Subject to Change Depending on Public Outrage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox318

Go Patriots go

EohzshL.jpg

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Palmer out. Drew Stanton time, Arizona fans!

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Carson Palmer is out.

Also what are some of you watching, NFL network has only talked about romo? We watching the same channel?

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Bill Barnwell ‏@billbarnwell 43s

Five of Giants’ seven wins last year came against backup/benched QBs. Drew Stanton would be a welcome arrival into the Arizona lineup.

Tamanon

Banned
Merrill Hoge seems to be brought in to talk about QBs he doesn't like all the time. Why is he the mouthpiece instead of an actual ex-QB on staff?

BigAT

"Stanton has not played in a regular-season game since Dec. '10. This would be his 5th career start."

Still not entirely convinced the Cards defense won't be able to beat the Giants by themselves.

MechDX

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...s-good-to-have-coach-with-bill-obriens-style/

Johnson seems to like what he’s seen from coach Bill O’Brien thus far, telling Albert Breer of NFL Media that he likes the way the Texans are moving him around on offense as well as the style that O’Brien has adopted as the head man in Houston.

“Definitely more blunt; he’s gonna tell you what it is, he doesn’t care who you are, and he’s gonna show you what you’re doing wrong,” Johnson said. “It’s good to have that, because no one gets treated special. If I go out there and mess up, he’s gonna let me know. That’s cool, though. I like that.”

Dat accountability!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
What jerk created the survival challenge? I didn't pick by Thursday and am now eliminated even tho there are 15 other games this week!

BlindRage

Yeah I saw she was almost crying before countdown came on. Thought it was odd. The girl that was with bob ley was saying the opposite kinda, saying she was trying to picture Rice's wife at fault. Thought that was crazy

Edit: my 1,000th post. Been a long time coming.

Edit2: did y'all see dimaria's goal? Icy

Merrill Hoge seems to be brought in to talk about QBs he doesn't like all the time. Why is he the mouthpiece instead of an actual ex-QB on staff?
Hoge is the worst. Noticed espn has a new show with hoge and Jaws as hosts. I can't even imagine what that's like

"Stanton has not played in a regular-season game since Dec. '10. This would be his 5th career start."

Still not entirely convinced the Cards defense won't be able to beat the Giants by themselves.
Same. Secondary plays like it did last week and it won't matter who is at QB

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
So it looks like we're not going to get the Jordan Cameron vs Cameron Jordan matchup that would have opened up the space time continuum

dreamgiver032

Neo Member
Man, living in Erie Pa. I JUST BARLEY miss out on the Chiefs-Broncos game. Gonna have to seek out alternative options this afternoon... CHIEFS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom