• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 2 |OT| Thread Title Subject to Change Depending on Public Outrage

Status
Not open for further replies.

HylianTom

Banned
Not so fast. Yall have a good pass rush and secondary.

Drew Brees' outdoor road game record with the Saints, 2006-2013..
BxgipXcIEAAQe92.png

I'd cheer for Cleveland almost any other day, but today they must lose. I turn 36 tomorrow, and this would put me (and the rest of the city) in a damn good mood for the week.

"America has only three cities: New York, San Francisco, and New Orleans. Everywhere else is Cleveland." - Tennessee Williams

Talon

I'm noticing a lot of growing pains around the league defensively. Teams trying to squeeze as many looks from their defensive personnel as possible. Steelers are going through the same problem trying to attack the run with smaller guys to stay flexible for that stretched out passing game.
I think there's something to this. Teams really trying to be multiple to combat the advanced offenses, but the tighter practice time restrictions just means that guys are behind the ball.

Panthers Nation embarrassing themselves over Hardy on Twitter right now.

I get it, yall have emotional investment in the team being good. I do too. But the athlete worship is disgusting. Wanting to win a football game can't come at the cost of basic human compassion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom