• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 2 |OT| Thread Title Subject to Change Depending on Public Outrage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Belichick has been making a lot of genuinely bad coaching decisions so far this season. It seems like he's sticking with the 3-4 defense, with Chandler Jones at defensive end, and with Jordan Devey at right guard. We'll see if this plays out any better than last week.

I'm noticing a lot of growing pains around the league defensively. Teams trying to squeeze as many looks from their defensive personnel as possible. Steelers are going through the same problem trying to attack the run with smaller guys to stay flexible for that stretched out passing game.

LycanXIII

Dolphins' fan in front of me at the Bengals game is telling me how his friend's sister is a Bengals cheerleader.
Oh, and he's sitting with a Steelers fan, and there's a little boy a few rows down in an Adrian Peterson jersey.

HylianTom

Banned
So is StateFarm going to bring back a different early 90s SNL recurring sketch each week?

Hmm.

Possibly up next: Mike Meyers' Dieter?

Jim Trotter ‏@JimTrotter_NFL 17m
I'm told by a 49ers source that the team is sticking with its plan and will play Ray McDonald tonight vs. the Bears. #NoDeactivation

Doorman

I'm honestly surprised that the Panthers deactivated Greg Hardy after all. Figured if it would have happened, it would have been a bit earlier than last-minute.

Oh well anyway CAT FIGHT LET'S GO.

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.
I'm honestly surprised that the Panthers deactivated Greg Hardy after all. Figured if it would have happened, it would have been a bit earlier than last-minute.

Oh well anyway CAT FIGHT LET'S GO.
If Jerry Richardson is gonna go around trying to drum up support for Goodell the way he is, they HAD to deactivate him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom