• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 2 |OT| Thread Title Subject to Change Depending on Public Outrage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Sucks, but I saw it coming. Falcons were jacked for the home opener against the Saints and squeked by in OT.

Now we see that the Falcons are more of an 8-8 squad.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
DAT RUNNING GAME BABY!!!

Holy shit!!!

Crowell burns em and West finishes it off.

Last week West burned em and Crowell finished it off.

The Redskins fear that Robert Griffin III suffered a dislocated left ankle in Sunday's Week 2 game against the Jaguars.
It would be a potentially season-ending injury. RG3, who suffered the injury on a non-contact play near the sideline in the first quarter, will have further tests to confirm. Kirk Cousins has come on and shined in relief as the Redskins are battering the Jags.

I feel bad for dude but this is comical now. Either he's cursed or this is one of the most injury-prone QBs ever.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
West and Crowell are so much better ZBS backs than Tate. That injury helped them

Here's the thing it's not like Tate looked bad either before he got injured. He was averaging over 4.0ypc as well.

We essentially have 3 backs right now that we can just run out there no problem. This is fucking fantastic.

Mech can fill me in if Tate is a receiving threat but West and Crowell have both shown they can catch the ball as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom