• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 2 |OT| Thread Title Subject to Change Depending on Public Outrage

Status
Not open for further replies.

HylianTom

Banned
They went downhill once they started creepy "Old Spice is turning my son into a man!" commercials. The Isaiah Mustafa and Terry Crews commercials were pretty perfect.

Yup. Where I come from, "spray into a man" has a whooooole different meaning than the meaning they used in those creepy-ass commercials.

RBH

Eqmql.gif

NomarTyme

Fucking Cowardly Ryan is BACK!

I wonder what Bradford could of been if he wasnt on the Rams
He would have done nothing for any team and the reason he is still in the league is because of the shitty rookie contract. With the Rookie contracts today he would be out of the league.

squicken

Here's the thing it's not like Tate looked bad either before he got injured. He was averaging over 4.0ypc as well.

We essentially have 3 backs right now that we can just run out there no problem. This is fucking fantastic.

Mech can fill me in if Tate is a receiving threat but West and Crowell have both shown they can catch the ball as well.

Tate is a downhill power runner. When he runs horizontally he stutter steps instead of planting his foot and going. People fell in love with his ypc in Houston, but Foster was the guy doing all the short yardage and end of game work. Tate has better speed so he's more of a home run threat

Not bad, I just like the other two better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom