• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 2 |OT| Thread Title Subject to Change Depending on Public Outrage

Status
Not open for further replies.
FUUUUUUUUUUUCK

tumblr_lnj5y18NfT1qeijvdo1_500.gif

2Crisis

Drew Stanton started off alright, but he really can't hit any of his receivers on a pass longer than 5 yards. Bring back Palmer :(

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Tate is a downhill power runner. When he runs horizontally he stutter steps instead of planting his foot and going. People fell in love with his ypc in Houston, but Foster was the guy doing all the short yardage and end of game work. Tate has better speed so he's more of a home run threat

Not bad, I just like the other two better

I just haven't seen enough of Tate yet to make a decision.

But really if Tate isn't up to it we got 2 guys ready to handle the load.

This is a great scenario for us. Plus with the early bye week he doesn't need to rush back either, nor do they have to give him a huge load when he's back and ease him in.

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.
Guys, I'm gonna enter this Bud Light contest and if I win we are having an official NeoGAF football watch party in Vegas.

I have no confidence this team can score 2 TDs and hold the bills to 0 in one quarter of football. But that's what separates the good teams from the shit.

This Cleveland team probably could get a Wildcard spot if Gordon was there the whole year. Might still get in after he makes his glorious return. I'm impressed. They're also impossible not to root for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom