• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 2 |OT| Thread Title Subject to Change Depending on Public Outrage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Destiny is "aight".

Kinda underwhelming.

Very pretty. Good sound. Good shooting. Overall very well designed on a technical-aesthetics level.

Loot sucks (almost no drops and the stuff you get often isn't distinct), story sucks. Dialogue sucks.

Despite this I'm still enjoying it a lot in coop.
Yeah I have the same problems with the game. So far I have no clue what the hell is happening in the story.

3Mss8VO.gif

zRZDsWY.gif

K8GfHlB.gif

i love you harbs!

MechDX

I didn't know the NFLN updated their "Top 10" shows. Inserted the 2013 Seahawks defense into #5 on Top 10 Defenses of all time.

There was some blowhard on the show yelling they should be #1. First two were and still are correct: 85 Bears and The Steel Curtain

MechDX

Knew Dre passed Art Monk on the list this past Sunday but if he just matches his 1400 yards this season that he had last year he will end the season at #8 all time in receiving yards.

Fuck Kubiak for never throwing at him in the endzone though and killing his TD catches.

Think I'm gonna pick up Destiny tomorrow and hope my internet holds up. Have very little interest in PvP but I've been looking for something new to play for awhile.

minx

Destiny is alright. About what I thought is was after playing the beta. A lot of people in the main bought way into the hype and are passed. Never change gamers.

Also I can't wait for the Bears to be alone in last place next week. Get out the pitchforks!

Spades

Should I be starting Bernard Pierce as my flex this week guys? Alternative options are: Cecil Shorts, Tavon Austin, Ahmad Bradshaw or Dexter McCluster. It's a PPR league and kick return yards count.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom