• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 2 |OT| Thread Title Subject to Change Depending on Public Outrage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
sounds like the Drug Vote has been tabled

6lKlyXv.jpg

Bowser

Not tabled, there's still 4-5 sticking points. NFLPA decided not to vote tonight and will try to clarify those last points in the next 24 hours:

Jay Glazer ‏@JayGlazer 22m
No vote tonight by players on the new nfl drug program

Jay Glazer ‏@JayGlazer 21m
There are still 5 issues at hand the nflpa and NFL still need to iron out. Union hoping to have an update for players within 24 hours

Jay Glazer ‏@JayGlazer 18m
One point that hasn't been reported yet

Jay Glazer ‏@JayGlazer 16m
In new program players who test positive for marijuana will have a few extra stages, second offense will drop from 4 game fine to 2.

cajunator

Banned
My roommate plays some new open world building game thats in beta. Its similar to Minecraft except HD and everything is smooth and you can jump a lot. Ill try to find the name but its probably what many people will migrate to next.

JABEE

Join the NFLGAF Destiny Clan! If you were in the BETA, Make sure you set this group as your clan again! You have to play the game first! This is for both Xbox One and PS4 players!

XHWZMZ2.png

http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/119656

You guys are already at Level 8! I just started playing after the Phillies game ended!

Join the Clan again everyone!

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
CNN's "breaking news" on the website's cover page is an article about whether Goodell needs to step down.

MechDX

Those bums got destroyed in the Arena Bowl.

Should have trades for JJ Raterink. The Browns that is.

Join the NFLGAF Destiny Clan! If you were in the BETA, Make sure you set this group as your clan again! You have to play the game first! This is for both Xbox One and PS4 players!

XHWZMZ2.png

You guys are already at Level 8! I just started playing after the Phillies game ended!

Are there any Xbox One players in that group?

ShaneB

I need a fellow low-level friend. Dragon and BG are off playing multiplayer without me! I didn't start playing until like 10.

Yeah, hit me up whenever you feel like a game. Send a pm to me on here if im not on Maddenstation 4, which is usually the case.

KaYotiX

Banned

XHWZMZ2.png

I joined, id be lvl 12+ if my wife didn't kick me off the TV...... I need another xbox one for upstairs.

Beating the Ravens is always nice no matter the circumstances.

Being 2-0 would be even better.

My hope is that we stay healthy on offense and keep racking up points and wins and that as the season progresses the young defense learns how to tackle, pressure and defend.
And force fucking turnovers. Christ but we've been horrible at that the last couple seasons.

doesn't help that Ike can't catch a cold let alone a football

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Meh. No one but you and squicken replied. You would have been bitching all night and squicken would change teams every commercial break.
I also had to work.
Hey, I said I would come, but I never even saw your original post on the matter.

MechDX

Steve Smith Sr ‏@89SteveSmith · 3h
"@ProFootballTalk: Panthers paid Steve Smith $3 million to leave instead of $7 million to keep him." actually I received $5 million

Well damn. Love seeing PFT get shut down. Good job Steve!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom