• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 2 |OT| Thread Title Subject to Change Depending on Public Outrage

Status
Not open for further replies.
After a long fight with cancer, my mother passed away last night. It'll be tough but me and my family will get through this. I appreciate all of the well wishes that have already been posted in this thread, thru PM, or even on twitter. Her suffering has ended and for that I am thankful.

Take care NFL-GAF.

bionic77

3Mss8VO.gif

zRZDsWY.gif

K8GfHlB.gif

i love you harbs!
I wish he felt the same way about the Niners.

It's going to be painful for you when he bolts for another team. :(

bionic77

After a long fight with cancer, my mother passed away last night. It'll be tough but me and my family will get through this. I appreciate all of the well wishes that have already been posted in this thread, thru PM, or even on twitter. Her suffering has ended and for that I am thankful.

Take care NFL-GAF.
RIP

Losing your mother is the worst. Stay strong.

Tom Penny

Take care NFL-GAF.

Condolences.

jakncoke

Banned

Take care NFL-GAF.

Sorry to hear that buddy. Keep your head up as best as you can

Greg

Take care NFL-GAF.
sorry for your loss

Bowser

Take care NFL-GAF.

Sorry to hear about your loss man :(

Take care NFL-GAF.
Very sorry to hear this, my friend.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

Take care NFL-GAF.

I'm sorry for your loss. I also felt a weird sense of relief after my mom suffered setback after setback and all that pain over a 5 year span with cancer before finally passing away. Cancer is the worst.

Wrayfield

Take care NFL-GAF.

Stay strong, man. :(

jbug617

Banned

Take care NFL-GAF.

sorry to hear that. my condolences to you and your family.

Take care NFL-GAF.
Sorry to hear that man. Stay strong, and you and your family have my thoughts.

Take care NFL-GAF.

Sorry for your loss, man. My condolences

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
I rented Destiny from Gamefly and it should be here today to try before I buy but from what I've been reading it seems like I'll be sending it back pretty fast. lol

eznark

Banned
I rented Destiny from Gamefly and it should be here today to try before I buy but from what I've been reading it seems like I'll be sending it back pretty fast. lol

I haven't read any impressions, are people not liking it? It's exactly what was in the alpha/beta.

eznark

Banned
For some reason some people are mad that the game is nothing but shooting when it's a shooter.

Huh. My bad internet went to total shit last night so I wasn't able to play much but it sure is exactly what was in the alpha/beta and I am enjoying it. Played with about 8 other people in a PSN party and it was a blast, outside of listening to Sanjuro bitch and moan like he does about everything.

Seems like they nailed pew-pew Diablo.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
I haven't read any impressions, are people not liking it? It's exactly what was in the alpha/beta.
Nah plenty of people like it but it just doesn't sound like I game I would be interested enough to buy. I'm playing enough games at the moment that want me to grind so unless it's really incredible I don't see myself lasting very long with it.

I wish I could have tried the beta. My internet is total shit though so downloading something that would only last a few days wasn't worth it.

Dragon

Banned
Huh. My bad internet went to total shit last night so I wasn't able to play much but it sure is exactly what was in the alpha/beta and I am enjoying it. Played with about 8 other people in a PSN party and it was a blast, outside of listening to Sanjuro bitch and moan like he does about everything.

Played a free for all against Chan and BG. Killing Chan is pretty much the best thing ever. That mode needs six player support, being able to be in a mode just killing your friends is fun as fuck.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Played a free for all against Chan and BG. Killing Chan is pretty much the best thing ever. That mode needs six player support, being able to be in a mode just killing your friends is fun as fuck.

This is a thing?

Son of a bitch I can't wait to get home! All of you are going to eat my ass!

Like I said, I'm actually really enjoying the game. Especially the coop.

I just wish they would tweak the loot system,

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
It seems like some people just want to hate Destiny. It's not like it's "present day/near future kill brown people in the desert shooter 16" or something. It's nice to have something a little different even if it's predictable or certain particular elements are better in other games.

What don't you like about the loot system? I haven't gotten enough loot yet to find the flaws.

I'm level 11 and I have gotten a handful of usable uncommon drops. If you go through a dungeon and kill one of the bosses they don't drop anything. That's super anti-climactic for bosses with so much health.

eznark

Banned
I'm level 11 and I have gotten a handful of usable uncommon drops. If you go through a dungeon and kill one of the bosses they don't drop anything. That's super anti-climactic for bosses with so much health.

Bosses never drop anything? The fuck?

Can you break up the unusable stuff to sell or anything?

It seems like some people just want to hate Destiny. It's not like it's "present day/near future kill brown people in the desert shooter 16" or something. It's nice to have something a little different even if it's predictable or certain particular elements are better in other games.

It's not that I hate it, I actually want to like it but from what I seen in streams there's nothing that screams to me I should play it. I'm probably will just stick with FFXIV and the other games coming out. Sucks Arkham Knights is delayed till June

eznark

Banned
It's not that I hate it, I actually want to like it but from what I seen in streams there's nothing that screams to me I should play it. I'm probably will just stick with FFXIV and the other games coming out. Sucks Arkham Knights is delayed till June

Oh yeah for sure, there is absolutely nothing worth watching. There is no shitty story and little variation in aesthetics. It's a blast to play though, at least so far.

Take care NFL-GAF.

Thought and prayers with you and your family, brother. All the best during these tough times.

DMczaf

Take care NFL-GAF.

I'm so sorry for your loss. Rest in Peace.

Tamanon

Banned

I've found on some of the missions, the loot is actually in a chest in the boss room. I know the last Old Russia mission I had to look around after finishing before beaming back up to find a rocket launcher chest.

Also, I guess they just moved the boss drops to the loot you get at the end of the mission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom