• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 2 |OT| Thread Title Subject to Change Depending on Public Outrage

Status
Not open for further replies.

linkboy

San Francisco needs to stop going conservative in the red zone when they have a two possession lead.

They shoot themselves in their foot way to many times.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
My reaction:
v7IwB.gif

jfI4stJ.gif

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Well that was super fun. I've never posted in here before tonight, and admittedly I'm not a super hardcore football fan. I grew up with it (I was a hardcore Cowboys bandwagoner back in the 90s, you see) but kinda fell out of it over the years. Would still watch it every now and then, but not too often. Kinda decided on a whim to start paying a bit more attention this season, and I'm glad I did. Y'all helped make tonight really entertaining. So thanks, NFL-GAF!

cdyhybrid

Well that was super fun. I've never posted in here before tonight, and admittedly I'm not a super hardcore football fan. I grew up with it (I was a hardcore Cowboys bandwagoner back in the 90s, you see) but kinda fell out of it over the years. Would still watch it every now and then, but not too often. Kinda decided on a whim to start paying a bit more attention this season, and I'm glad I did. Y'all helped make tonight really entertaining. So thanks, NFL-GAF!

Welcome to the party! Keep watching.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom