• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 2 |OT| Thread Title Subject to Change Depending on Public Outrage

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Top 10 Power Rankings:
--------------------------------------
  1. Denver
  2. Cincinnati
  3. San Diego
  4. Carolina
  5. Seattle
  6. Philadelphia
  7. Arizona
  8. New England
  9. Chicago
  10. Dallas
... No.
Miley-No.gif

Had to change .gif like 3 times why does nothing WORK GAF!

cajunator

Banned
Well, I mean if you want to get down to it, they started out running so much to protect Brady's confidence. Belichick knows he's one bad game away from retiring and he wants to get some draft picks from Cleveland before he does.

Yeah. That absolutely might be the case.

linkboy

Once SF settled for those field goals and couldn't run the ball as well, I knew it wouldn't be enough.

That happens way to much with this team. They'll get a big lead and than settle for field goals instead of going for the kill (that's the big thing that separates them from Seattle, who revels in destroying their opponents).

Probably should have put Arizona higher than the Eagles but I'm assuming the Eagles win tomorrow.

San Diego is looking really good.

Dallas week 1 loss was a total fluke. The team just wasn't prepared. The Cowboys we saw today is what we're gonna see going forward. I think they'll rip off 3 or 4 wins in a row total.

San Diego at 3 and AZ at 7? Uhhh
Yeah I should have put Zona higher.

Arizona beat SD but this was at home and it was 17-16.

E: 18-17, sorry.

cajunator

Banned
That happens way to much with this team. They'll get a big lead and than settle for field goals instead of going for the kill (that's the big thing that separates them from Seattle, who revels in destroying their opponents).

This is why I was ok with the Saints running up the score a few years back. Its the NFL. With how anti-defense it is now your offense should keep the foot on the gas until the end. Its not classless its survival.

Carolina looked the best of the day to me.
Remember all the talk from the analysts about "Carolina being the team that regresses"? They became the trendy pick for that. All these jackasses on ESPN were saying that. I love seeing them get bent over like this.

Cowboys a top 10 team? What kinda hooker are you snorting coke off Heavy?
Week 1 was a fluke.

They have the best o-line in the league. Even with that D, I think they're a lock to the win the division. NFC East champs Dallas Cowboys

Godslay

Banned
x86Fu8Q.jpg

The big fella.

XtE2IWq.jpg

Pure steel. Guy is pure muscle.

hL8YcrP.jpg

This is where I sat today. Great seats.

I'll post more later, but it was cool to meet Shannon. Stayed late and signed for just about everyone.

Kiryu

Definitely disappointed with our SEA pass defense. Nonetheless, I wasn't disappointed with Seahawks offense. (They only had 17 minute of whole possession compare to Charger's 42 minutes anyway)

Here's picture for all seahawks fans today to cheer up.

54345042.jpg

firen

Definitely disappointed with our SEA pass defense. Nonetheless, I wasn't disappointed with Seahawks offense. (They only had 17 minute of whole possession compare to Charger's 42 minutes anyway)

Here's picture for all seahawks fans today to cheer up.

54345042.jpg

The feeling is mutual my friend =)

Exokell

Banned
My Top 10 Power Rankings:
--------------------------------------
  1. Denver
  2. Cincinnati
  3. San Diego
  4. Carolina
  5. Seattle
  6. Philadelphia
  7. Arizona
  8. New England
  9. Chicago
  10. Dallas
lol why is Dallas there in your list? Can't Can't fucking believe Chicago won. With Brandon Marshall tds. He looked slow and hurt at the 1st quarter.

lol why is Dallas there in your list? Can't Can't fucking believe Chicago won. With Brandon Marshall tds. He looked slow and hurt at the 1st quarter.
Wait and see, Dallas will win the NFC East and probably win a playoff game for the first time in eons. The o-line is just that damn good.

Then why did you rank the Eagles higher?
Because these are current power rankings, not predictions for the whole season. Ultimately Dallas will be better and win the division but right now a 2-0 Eagles team after tomorrow is going to be higher on that list.

You guys keep falling for Heavy's trolling joke posts so hard. It's not like he's serious, it's schtick.
It's not trolling. The only even semi-controversial thing on that list is Dallas and Arizona being lower than SD and I explained myself for both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom