• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 2 |OT| Thread Title Subject to Change Depending on Public Outrage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably the most interesting football has been in a while. No team looks truly great.
I'd like to see more offense but otherwise yeah we're setup for a great season.

It's kind of strange about the offense... you figure with the illegal contact enforcement we'd see teams lighting it up but this week was pretty low-scoring.

Levyne

Banned
Marshall doesn't snag this and it's a much different game.

BxipbQJIEAIEHJe.jpg

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Hey mech and other Texans fans, you know who doesn't suck this year, so far? Derek Newton. Maybe there was some truth to the nagging injury he had last year.

Doesn't matter to the media. 49ers and Panthers both talked about due process, yet both have been and are still being blasted.

Media and public are out for blood.

Harbaugh "trusts him", and if that trust is broken he'll be cut and the organization will be even more embarrassed than it already is

So basically he'll be cut and the organization will be even more embarrassed than it already is

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Lol me too. Unfortunately I just know which teams have our number and I knew Cleveland would beat us. Im actually happy that it was as close as it was instead of a blowout.

Yeah, but Sean Payton seriously needs to put a boot in Rob Ryan's ass. Or let him go, whichever.

My Top 10 Power Rankings:
--------------------------------------
  1. Denver
  2. Cincinnati
  3. San Diego
  4. Carolina
  5. Seattle
  6. Philadelphia
  7. Arizona
  8. New England
  9. Chicago
  10. Dallas

Well, I mean if you want to get down to it, they started out running so much to protect Brady's confidence. Belichick knows he's one bad game away from retiring and he wants to get some draft picks from Cleveland before he does.
:jnc

This is a sound and I believe entirely correct argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom