• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 2 |OT| Thread Title Subject to Change Depending on Public Outrage

Status
Not open for further replies.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Time for the NFLGAF fight club.

I want BG on my team.

Exclusive video of BG getting his ass kicked.

dPhGY6r.gif

Crisco

Banned
David Newton ‏@DNewtonespn 2m
Told nothing going on with Greg Hardy, but still not here. Will update after practice. #Panthers

So yeah, he's just not there. Considering there were calls in the CLT Observer yesterday to RR him and kick him off the team (even though their situations aren't comparable), the Panthers may have told him to lay low for a bit and let some of the heat die down.

At some point the distraction from keeping him will become worse than the loss of cutting him. This thing is blowing up way too fast, we're not far from people picketing in front of BofA. It's not like we'd be replacing him with chopped liver either, especially once Frank Alexander comes back..... That may be the plan now, just weather the storm till after game 4.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Ian Whetstone ‏@IanWhetstone 1h

Cortez Allen's new contract with the Steelers increases his 2014 cap hit by $569,000.

773e758f_th_oh_noes_everybody_panic.gif

Disgusting OP! I miss when Bucket would do them all :(

Took down the Chargers as expected (albeit a closer game then I thought though not by much) now for a nice easy curb stomping of the Giants. 2-0, here we come! Only concern coming out of Monday is that Dockett's replacement, Frostee Rucker, got injured in the first half and is expected to miss this week's game and Abraham got a concussion in the third. It was really encouraging to see the D bounce back without these guys late in the game against one of the more prolific offenses in the league and we can afford it against the Giants if they don't play, but god I hope they are back for the Niner game next week! Hopefully Abraham will make it through the concussion protocols and be a go for the Giant game. I'm thinking Honey Badger isn't going to play until after the bye and our D will become that much more deadly and difficult to throw against when he does :D Just in time for the Bronco game! He will probably be a bit rusty, however.

PIT @ BAL

MIA @ BUF
JAX @ WAS
DAL @ TEN
AZ @ NYG
NE @ MIN
NO @ CLE
ATL @ CIN
DET @ CAR
STL @ TB
SEA @ SD (C'mon upset, Rivers you know you're mad!)
HOU @ OAK
NYJ @ GB
KC @ DEN

CHI @ SF
PHI @ IND

ShaneB

3 button golf and the analog swing are basically incomprehensible. Hot Shots is fun because it's so dead easy and the courses are amazing.

I made the comparison in the OT but The Golf Club is basically Skate. It's trying to be way more simulation. I love it.

Agree to disagree in that case. HSG is only easy during the initial course, when later courses open up you can fuck up really quickly.

I wanted to like the Golf Club, but it's a complete miss with me. Even HSG has some things I wish were changed, so the perfect golf game still doesn't exist in my opinion, but HSG is still my favourite.

Weather changing with each hole in HSG is completely baffling however.

eznark

Banned
I spent like 300 hour with the vita and psp hot shots golfs. They were easy pretty much the entire way.

Mario Golf 3DS is a significantly harder game (and better comp).

The Gold Club isn't trying to be HSG.

I spent like 300 hour with the vita and psp hot shots golfs. They were easy pretty much the entire way.

Mario Golf 3DS is a significantly harder game (and better comp).

The Gold Club isn't trying to be HSG.
Isn't Mario and Hot Shot golf made by the same developer?

zychi

Banned
Took the day off to play some Destiny, Madden and WoW. Comcast decides to have an outage while it rains.

Now I'm using my phone's overpriced Verizon data plan to keep me busy.

I hate Telecoms and ISPs

brentech

PIT @ BAL

MIA @ BUF
JAX @ WAS
DAL@ TEN
AZ @ NYG
NE @ MIN
NO @ CLE
ATL @ CIN
DET @ CAR
STL @ TB
SEA @ SD
HOU @ OAK
NYJ @ GB
KC @ DEN

CHI @ SF (10 - 24)
PHI @ IND

Wife just had me make picks for our local paper challenge. Those were the picks.

Tom Penny

3 button golf and the analog swing are basically incomprehensible. Hot Shots is fun because it's so dead easy and the courses are amazing.

I made the comparison in the OT but The Golf Club is basically Skate. It's trying to be way more simulation. I love it.

Skate couldn't touch Tony Hawk with the balance board.

Syrinx

Fatford and CJ saved my fantasy team this week and for that I am grateful.

Probably starting Romo on Sunday since I don't trust Fatford against Carolina, though.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
screen-shot-2014-09-08-at-1-53-36-pm.png

Brett Lorenzo finished a triathlon! He took a 2:00 penalty, too. I'm assuming it was for boarding, but I'm not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom