• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 2 |OT| Thread Title Subject to Change Depending on Public Outrage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doorman

Personal foul, any amount of roughness, defense, every player.
Half the distance to the goal, automatic first down, and 3 bonus points. Your fantasy teams will thank us later.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Where's mech when you need him, Owen Daniels is old and slow, with two tds and some key first down catches.

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
Call when someone leads with there head... ok.. whatever... call it when someone goes helmet-to-helmet... ok... both of those hits were neither of those things.

Goddell is ruining this league. Olbermann's right.. time for Roger to go... but sadly.. the damage is already done..

untitled-5byssj.gif
untitled-4i1s1v.gif

bionic77

I love Flacco. His 2 greatest skills involve getting penalties.

The PI deep ball and the throw a dangerous ball that might kill your teammate but will also get a 15 yard flag.

Sadly the Steelers vs Ravens rivalry was once the hardest hitting, toughest competition in all of sports. But hard hitting isn't allowed in the NFL any longer, which makes these games borderline unwatchable.

Sadly the Steelers vs Ravens rivalry was once the hardest hitting, toughest competition in all of sports. But hard hitting isn't allowed in the NFL any longer, which makes these games borderline unwatchable.

Heaven forbid the league try and prevent more guys from killing themselves in their 40s for the sake of your entertainment.

squicken

I agree the Troy hit should be flagged

But with Smith, who is short, and ducks his head, on a slant at the goal line; there just doesn't seem anything a DB can do to dislodge the ball

If the Steelers or Giants fuck around and get a top 3 draft pick this year, do you think either takes a new QB?

The second penalty was horseshit and you know it.

2nd was. First was fine though. All this talk about guys being softer and more feminine now because they aren't encouraged to concuss themselves into vegetables anymore is pretty gross though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom