• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 3 |OT| But Wait, There's A Flag On The Play?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DCX

DCX
They're 2-0 but the wins have been unimpressive, still it's better to tough out wins at the start of the year and iron shit out as the year progresses.

Indy's D is really awful, zero athletes on that D. Worst LBs in the league.
Falcons say hello.

DCX

brentech

Now do the one where he scrambles for 7.4 seconds and takes a sack.

cry.gif

I don't know what you're talking about. He was perfect!

hush.gif

I agree, it'll be very surprising if GB doesn't score at least 35 points, and Rodgers throws for at least 300 yards. They should just spread the field with 3-5 WRs at a time on every down.

GB's o-line is weak, I'm sure Rodgers will get sacked a few times but it won't matter. We have two CBs, ladies and gentlemen. TWO. One of whom is 35 years old.

If ever there was a year to encapsulate why Martin Mayhew should be fired it's this. Remember when we made the playoffs in 2011 and lost because we couldn't stop Brees from torching us?
http://www.prideofdetroit.com/2014/8/27/6076673/a-look-at-martin-mayhews-lions-draft-picks

Look at that shit. Granted he has been better in recent years, but note that since the 2011 season we have drafted five CBs. Two have been cut, two are out for the year with injuries...one remains (Slay, who has looked good this year). Pathetic.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
And a reminder the Browns aren't allowed happiness for two long:

Josh Gordon pleads guilty to DWI

I know the talk was under this new policy that probably adds another 2 games to the suspension.

Fox318

You know I kind of want that to happen just out of morbid curiosity

If those congressmen and women really wanted to stick it to the NFL put a bill on the house floor to vote that calls for Professional sports leagues to not be classified as a non-profit if they have a monopoly.

I am signing this for sure. Guy was praying like Tebow the whole game for the Chefs.

You know he's shilling hard when he has to stop the commentary to note that he's not rooting for the team.

I don't know why he was rooting for them so hard though. Maybe he loves Kool-Aid, maybe he 's #TeamEli, maybe he had money on it. We'll never know.

Zeke

If those congressmen and women really wanted to stick it to the NFL put a bill on the house floor to vote that calls for Professional sports leagues to not be classified as a non-profit if they have a monopoly.
We both know that shit would be DOA. On an unrelated note the nfl should just use music from the nfl films catalog instead of shitty current artist

Fox318

We both know that shit would be DOA. On an unrelated note the nfl should just use music from the nfl films catalog instead of shitty current artist

DOA yes but it would send the NFL a message to get involved.

Congress has record low approvals and if they can go into the midterms with a scalp to show everyone they will do it.

Bowser

Browns uni update:

Nathan Zegura ‏@NathanZegura 5m
I can confirm that there will BE NO LOGOS on the @Browns helmets in conjunction with the uniform change that is coming in 2015

Week 3 Picks
Tampa Bay at Atlanta
San Diego at Buffalo
Dallas at St. Louis
Washington at Philadelphia
Houston at NY Giants
Minnesota at New Orleans
Tennessee at Cincinnati
Baltimore at Cleveland
Green Bay at Detroit
Indianapolis at Jacksonville
Oakland at New England
San Francisco at Arizona
Denver at Seattle
Kansas City at Miami
Pittsburgh at Carolina
Chicago at NY Jets

BRB. Fixin' flat tire on the Falcons bus.

Greg

only one of those that I've had is Pumking, and it's great

it's expensive as hell now though - like 85 dollars a case

overcast

So, my fellow Rams fans, how does it feel knowing we got another bust at pick number 2? Didn't play last week despite Saffold being out. Hahaaaa

Tenumi

Banned
Browns uni update:

Nathan Zegura ‏@NathanZegura 5m
I can confirm that there will BE NO LOGOS on the @Browns helmets in conjunction with the uniform change that is coming in 2015

That's good. Changing that would be like changing the Steelers one helmet logo thing. It's part of their image as a team.

jakncoke

Banned
only one of those that I've had is Pumking, and it's great

it's expensive as hell now though - like 85 dollars a case

I dunno what the prices were for that but I remember the ST variety 12 pack was 26 and everything was 45 total. Also another thing can we please get rid of archaic you can only carry a 12 pack out at a time law? What sense does it make if you can go in and out

Tampa Bay at Atlanta
San Diego at Buffalo
Dallas at St. Louis
Washington at Philadelphia
Houston at NY Giants - Eli: 2 INTs, 1 fumble
Minnesota at New Orleans
Tennessee at Cincinnati
Baltimore at Cleveland
Green Bay at Detroit - 38 to 27
Indianapolis at Jacksonville
Oakland at New England
San Francisco at Arizona
Denver at Seattle
Kansas City at Miami
Pittsburgh at Carolina
Chicago at NY Jets

MechDX

Why am I so damn nervous about this week. Statistically we are playing a bad team but I am scared shitless. Like Bread playing Outlast but I don't have a locker to hide in like a puss.

Is it because we were 2-0 last year and everyone saw how that ended.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom