• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 3 |OT| But Wait, There's A Flag On The Play?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RBH

RealAcidicBoubou.gif

WBrlFCj.gif

Striker

That defense nasty. Nasty on all three levels. Had Kearse on the D-Line. Trotter in the LB core. 3/4th of the secondary was pro bowl (I believe it was Sheldon Brown as the only that didn't make it).

Lito was still a shutdown corner all-pro I believe. Dawkins was being fucking Weapon-X.
Hugh Douglas, not Jevon Kearse. He never eclipsed 8 sacks in Philly. Corey Simon was also a really good interior guy.

If it's legal then it's legal. Don't hate the player hate the game. 17 now a days look like they 21.... I can't even tell the difference. Was in Vegas saw a cutie, and I was like "hey come out tonight with us" she goes I would but I'm only 18. Swear I thought she was at least 23.

If it's legal then it's legal. Don't hate the player hate the game. 17 now a days look like they 21.... I can't even tell the difference. Was in Vegas saw a cutie, and I was like "hey come out tonight with us" she goes I would but I'm only 18. Swear I thought she was at least 23.

It's not a game when she will be taking care of a kid the rest of her life. a 30 year old should be responsible enough to prevent shit like that happening with a 17 year old. Just my two cents...

It's not a game when she will be taking care of a kid the rest of her life. a 30 year old should be responsible enough to prevent shit like that happening with a 17 year old. Just my two cents...

Well I was talking more alone the line of spending the night, and using protection rather than impregnating.. ...

brentech

lol, NFL.com ranks 11 week 3 fantasy sleepers

Bobby Rainey, RB, Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Rainey has been the best back in Tampa Bay and he's earned his time even when Doug Martin returns. So I'm not worried about him at all. In fact, you have to love the matchup against the Falcons this week who have surrendered a lot of yards on the ground to running backs. Just look at what both Giovani Bernard and Jeremy Hill did to them last week.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
I have no beef with the Astros, hell I'd cheer them on any other time for you <3

Still think it's too late for the Indians =/ Some real shit efforts against the Tigers recently fucked us.

Indians seem to have the Astros number, can't beat em.

manfestival

I went out for a drink during half time and stayed away from sports bars. How did lord glennon do? I know we got murdered but the second half didnt seem remotely as bad as the first

I went out for a drink during half time and stayed away from sports bars. How did lord glennon do? I know we got murdered but the second half didnt seem remotely as bad as the first

it was pretty bad. for most of the game, including 2nd half, bucs had more turnovers than first downs. it got so bad that the falcons didn't even bother to challenge a CLEAR fumble by glennon which they would have benefited from in the 4th quarter. it was just a true comedy of errors.

i was talking to a friend about dashon goldson today and wondered how much he regrets taking a small amount more to go to the bucs. he is wasting away with meaningless game after meaningless game when he could continue to experience the heartbreak that is being a 49er

manfestival

it was pretty bad. for most of the game, including 2nd half, bucs had more turnovers than first downs. it got so bad that the falcons didn't even bother to challenge a CLEAR fumble by glennon which they would have benefited from in the 4th quarter. it was just a true comedy of errors.

i was talking to a friend about dashon goldson today and wondered how much he regrets taking a small amount more to go to the bucs. he is wasting away with meaningless game after meaningless game when he could continue to experience the heartbreak that is being a 49er

I suppose, he honestly never fit into the buccaneers defensive scheme and his aggressive nature cost us some huge plays last year. Dude got so many personal fouls it wasnt even funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom