• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 3 |OT| But Wait, There's A Flag On The Play?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In other news the music in the new smash is good as always can't wait till it comes out. I just hope when the Wii U comes out the gc adapter comes out with it.

JABEE

Did you actually talk to him or are you basing it off of what she told you? How do you know she's not lying to you about it and lying to him that it is his?

Dega is right too.
It would probably be simpler to get knocked up by a high school classmate versus having to explain to here family that some 30 year old handling a bat is responsible.

ShaneB

No comment from me about that nonsense...

Moving on. Just glad it's Friday, working tomorrow most likely, yippee... oh well, I need extra money always I suppose, so that's a bright side.

Glad the Chiefs are playing the late game as well, love watching RedZone for the early games, always a great day. Have been tempted actually to splurge on a Jersey.

Milchjon

NFL fans:

lyztmuehhybxjux2k1jy.png

(Wisconsin, beacon of morality)

urngxchuliizv4qaa2c4.png

Crisco

Banned
No one should be surprised, most NFL fans only care about who these people hit on Sundays. It's entertainment for god sakes, and it's not our jobs to decide who plays and who doesn't. Someone else is getting paid millions of dollars to make those decisions. Our poor peasant asses just want to enjoy the damn games.

Big Ben calls for Terrible Towels to invade Charlotte

Keep in mind, that as I've said on several occasions, South Carolina (AKA Thunderdome AKA Bane's prison AKA Greatest hellhole on Earth) has more Steelers fans than Panthers fans.

It's going to be a terrible look on national TV if BoA has more yellow than blue on Sunday night.

Nah, we're a successful team now and ticket prices are higher. No one in SC can afford live football.

Talamius

Big Ben calls for Terrible Towels to invade Charlotte

Keep in mind, that as I've said on several occasions, South Carolina (AKA Thunderdome AKA Bane's prison AKA Greatest hellhole on Earth) has more Steelers fans than Panthers fans.

It's going to be a terrible look on national TV if BoA has more yellow than blue on Sunday night.

There will be some, but when the Panthers are successful the homers and lifelongs come out in force. I'd be surprised if the split were closer than 80/20.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom