• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 3 |OT| But Wait, There's A Flag On The Play?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bionic77

Big Ben calls for Terrible Towels to invade Charlotte

Keep in mind, that as I've said on several occasions, South Carolina (AKA Thunderdome AKA Bane's prison AKA Greatest hellhole on Earth) has more Steelers fans than Panthers fans.

It's going to be a terrible look on national TV if BoA has more yellow than blue on Sunday night.
Be interesting to see how Steeler fans show up for a horrible team on the road.

We can definitely take over any stadium on the road when we are good, but it shows a Browns level of devotion when you still cheer as much when there are question marks about the team and no one knows if they are even any better than the Browns.

I am terrified of that game.

In happier news played with the new iPhones today. Definitely getting the regular 6. The Plus was fucking gigantic and felt wrong when I held it up to my head like I was making a call. I will only miss the battery life you get with a giganto phone. The regular 6 felt really comfortable to me. A nice evolution from the 5.

Will have impressions later today or next week!

Speaking of new tech I saw a LG 55" OLED today too when I was playing with the iPhones and holy shit that blew me away. It looked so much better than any LCD they had on the store floor. Kind of put the 4k tv's to shame. It was expensive though ($3,500). And I hate LG. So I am hoping someone else brings something as big or bigger from a company I trust more.

ShaneB

I can't help but feel bad for Leafs fans, but the Leafs being dead last in affordability is always hilarious in contrast to the product and popularity.

Crisco

Banned
Anyone see this Devin/Deion brolove? The picture doesn't tell the whole story, it went on for like 5 minutes.

5mj6GcT.jpg

Crisco

Banned

Thanks, yeah I liked it. Always been a fan of Hester, I consider him from "my generation" even though he's a couple years older. I was actually in the stadium at NC State when he opened our home game against Miami with a kick-off return for a TD. In the stadium, but not in our seats, by the time we actually the saw the field it was 7-0. I wonder if that's the NC State game he was talking about Deion texting him before.

RELAYER

Banned
F = MA

Considering your small stature (that is a nice way of saying you are very short) it is unlikely to you have enough mass to make that a serious threat.

Ez on the other hand...

Then he just needs an adequate acceleration.
They can still fire midgets out of canons right?

I can't wait until the day a mod comes in here and posts an image of Gata reporting somebody, and then another image of the most recent page of reports Gata's sent them. Page 1 of 1500

I'd put you on ignore but so many people quote you it would be pointless anyway.

Anyways, I had a bit of a rant wrote since your antics shit up the thread plenty, but I'll just leave it at that. Just grow the fuck up and act like a man.

And with that Shane has clearly moved to the top spot of NFL-gaf posters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom