• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 4 |OT| Hell is Empty and All The Devils Are Here

jakncoke

Banned
Congrats on being a troll. Nothing requires quite the same level of finesse.

ty ty mr.german

You'd be a dick too if you lived in a dumpster.

Just remember when i climb out of the dumpster tonight,i'll be watching playoff bound Pirates. Meanwhile you'll be watching the Brew Crew that fucked away a playoff ride. Fret not I wont go back to the early part of the season when you were in full douche troll mode and collect the 300 quotable posts to bathe in your fail. Your disappearance from the mlb-thread because of the brewers downfall makes me grin enough.

bob_arctor

Tough_Smooth
Jets need to get Chris Ivory more touches. I understand we were down two scores early on Monday but when it was close, we still kept slinging. Or calling dumb plays, like the Geno run at the goal line. Chris Johnson has been non-existent and I'd rather see Powell at this point, who was solid enough last year.

And did we cut that butta soft David Nelson yet?? Goddamn he is garbage. My son could punch the ball loose from his hands. Terrible.

Still think we get the win against the Lions though. Somehow.

eznark

Banned
ty ty mr.german

Just remember when i climb out of the dumpster tonight,i'll be watching playoff bound Pirates. Meanwhile you'll be watching the Brew Crew that fucked away a playoff ride. Fret not I wont go back to the early part of the season when you were in full douche troll mode and collect the 300 quotable posts to bathe in your fail. Your disappearance from the mlb-thread because of the brewers downfall makes me grin enough.

I'm taking 200 people to the Brewers game tonight while you will be scraping together 200 pennies to try and buy a bottle of Thunderbird while you listen to the game from outside the last dive bar that doesn't beat your ass out of its door step.

On the plus side maybe it will rain, you probably need a shower.

jakncoke

Banned
I'm taking 200 people to the Brewers game tonight while you will be scraping together 200 pennies to try and buy a bottle of Thunderbird while you listen to the game from outside the last dive bar that doesn't beat your ass out of its door step.

No im good on that. Sneaking into the Y and McDonalds sink baths. Also no need to scrap pennies. Just 5 1 dollar bills panhandling for a bottle of MD.

BigAT

The one and only situation that ESPN will ever have to use this headline text:

0fTqj87.jpg

bionic77

Never thought I would ever say this but we are flying to Gata's shitty hometown today's.

Flight to Jacksonville and then diving to Amelia island.

Enjoy yourself bitches!

Milchjon

Never thought I would ever say this but we are flying to Gata's shitty hometown today's.

Flight to Jacksonville and then diving to Amelia island.

Enjoy yourself bitches!

If you meet up with gata and post a pic of you and him I will denounce the Pats for a whole week!

bionic77

If you meet up with gata and post a pic of you and him I will denounce the Pats for a whole week!
Going with kids. Don't want them to learn any bad habits from him.

They will assume he is also a child based on height, speech and the way he dresses and acts.

Bowser

DarienA, Fifty, crawl out of whatever holes you've been in these past 10 years and engage me on an avi bet!

Or, ya know, whatever other Ravens fans are around

You'd be a dick too if you lived in a dumpster.

"Oscar, you're a grouch."
"BITCH I LIVE IN A FUCKING TRASH CAN"

Tamanon

Banned
St Augustine is the main reason to even live in Jacksonville. Love that city. St George street is always great to walk through. Some pretty great bars there too.

bionic77

Try to go to St Augustine if you can. Lots of historical sites to visit.
How far from Amelia island?

We rented a car so we can drive around.

Thanks for the suggestion though (you too tanamon) ! I would let you sleep in the shed if you weren't friendly to the Pats. But since you are I would have to call the police and tell them to arrest and maltreat you.

How far from Amelia island?

We rented a car so we can drive around.

Thanks for the suggestion though (you too tanamon) ! I would let you sleep in the shed if you weren't friendly to the Pats. But since you are I would have to call the police and tell them to arrest and maltreat you.
Its about 70 miles. Damn didn't realize it was that far.

Talon

The funny thing is I think about 30% of the crowd is Chicagoans.

jakncoke

Banned
Fifty was active last night!

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/member.php?u=33

Why isn't that fucker in these threads?!

Sometimes out of boredom i'll go into previous years threads and look for funny posts/images and see so many former people that are still relatively active on the forum still but no longer a force in the nfl threads. If everyone that used to post started posting again we'd probably need to start OT2 for weekly threads lol

In aggregate. Based on the five or six times I've been up there, it seems like the Cubs games are always crowded, where as the Rockies and Braves games I went to were fucking deserted.
Yeah. Cubs fans always travel well especially to Miller Park. Remember the Astros game that was moved to Miller because of the hurricane? Big Z pitched a no hitter and the place was packed.

eznark

Banned
That game was great, $5 tickets at the gate! Probably the most Brewers fans that have ever been at a Cubs - Brewers game!

In aggregate. Based on the five or six times I've been up there, it seems like the Cubs games are always crowded, where as the Rockies and Braves games I went to were fucking deserted.

Oh, did you quote the wrong thing?

Tuesdays are dead, Thursdays are day games. Wednesdays are hit and miss. Everything else generally has 25,000+ and if they are playing good weekends sell out.

I can't remember ever seeing any significant number of Cubs fans and they don't play enough for there to be 800,000 of them at Cubs games.

Atlanta fans making fun of other teams attendance is definitely adorable though. Congrats on barely outdrawing the Twins last year!

Bowser

Adam Caplan ‏@caplannfl 35m
Why is Tannehill's hold on the starting job coming into question?

He has the worst completion percentage (18.8%) in the #NFL on throws more than 20 yards down field since the start of last season.

And he's just 1-for-9 this season on those throws.

vGheHGQ.gif

Top Bottom