• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 4 |OT| Hell is Empty and All The Devils Are Here

Trey

I mean, are the Bills thinking they're playoff material and he's holding them back?

The front office does believe this, yes. Looking at the afc east this year and the schedule, it's feasible. I don't know if it was worth a first rounder, but I'm glad Watkins is a Bill, however.

Pro

10494542-large.jpg

"Do you miss me yet?"

I think I'll forever remember him as the coach who had his team go after the ball when the Giants were kneeling on it to win.

Doomsayer

The whole thing about Harbs and the team being disconnected is a bunch of trash. Losing magnifies issues, for sure, I won't deny that. Most of the veterans on this team were here doing the Nolan and Singletary eras. They know how much a good coach means to a football team. No way would they want those days back.

It just seems like they are trying to manufacture a story. Deion Sanders is a clown, we lose that game yesterday if we weren't "down with for our coach."

ShaneB

Lovie still not being set with Glennon as his starter is absolutely baffling.

Benching Manuel for Orton is baffling too.

Wacky!

Really debating doing a PS4/Xbox1 trade.. this guy has a few games included as well, can sell them for cash!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
The whole thing about Harbs and the team being disconnected is a bunch of trash. Losing magnifies issues, for sure, I won't deny that. Most of the veterans on this team were here doing the Nolan and Singletary eras. They know how much a good coach means to a football team. No way would they want those days back.

It just seems like they are trying to manufacture a story. Deion Sanders is a clown, we lose that game yesterday if we weren't "down with for our coach."

Seems to be an ongoing narrative though. I feel like the whole story of Jim Harbaugh leaving just wont die.

nateeasy

Banned
Devon Still jersey sales are just under 10,000. $100 a pop. Bengals are covering the cost of making the jerseys. So all sales are going to the Cincinnati Children's hospital. $1million plus to be donated Oct 20.

BigAT

He said he wants to play in NY. Whether that happens or not....

I don't see it happening. Jets are already stacked on the D-line enough to not have room for him and the Giants don't seem like the team to really sign a guy like that, in addition to already having a fair amount of bodies at DT.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Maybe I think too highly of the Giants as an organization but Suh does not really fit the locker room culture they seem to have developed there. They also don't seem so strong as to keep him in line like the Patriots seem to do with any troubled player.

I finally broke the ice and took a plane flight so much more is possible now.

Awesome! Hope you make it out soon

Lovie still not being set with Glennon as his starter is absolutely baffling.

Benching Manuel for Orton is baffling too.

Wacky!

Really debating doing a PS4/Xbox1 trade.. this guy has a few games included as well, can sell them for cash!

He saw what Philbin did with Tannehill and is hoping he bounces back the same way

Syrinx

How Mike Glennon hasn't been anointed as the starter for the foreseeable future blows me away. There is nothing-nothing to be gained by playing McCown. With Glennon you get superior play, you mature and develop him, but also further see if he's the guy to build around for the future.

If Lovie plays McCown I'm fucking cutting a motherfucker.

Fox318

How Mike Glennon hasn't been anointed as the starter for the foreseeable future blows me away. There is nothing-nothing to be gained by playing McCown. With Glennon you get superior play, you mature and develop him, but also further see if he's the guy to build around for the future.

If Lovie plays McCown I'm fucking cutting a motherfucker.

Lovie is either trying to tank or save massive face for bringing in McCown.

Bowser

You don't realize just how similar Grover's responses are to Gata's until you see that avatar and the posts and are shocked to realize it's Grover and not Gata.

Top Bottom