• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 4 |OT| Hell is Empty and All The Devils Are Here

Farooq

Banned
Gabe_Bears_Atlanta.jpg

...Well. Uh, he was highly touted coming out? I don't know.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
NFL on ESPN ‏@ESPNNFL 12m2 minutes ago

Lions TE Joe Fauria hurt his ankle falling down stairs trying to stop his dog, Lil Rufio, from urinating in the house

Byu3EfjIgAAzXVm.png

TheFatOne

Game time soon, will be interesting to see how this plays out. Gotta win this one, hell stretch coming up soon. Looks like pats lucked out again into an atrocious AFC east though, so we'll see how it all turns out.

Good news is that after this week they get Browner back. Once Dennard is healthy this secondary is going to be scary good. Lots of options to mix and match according to the opponents. Pats just have to stabilize that offense. Defensively I think they are going to be very solid.

LevelNth

Banned
Seems to be an ongoing narrative though. I feel like the whole story of Jim Harbaugh leaving just wont die.
Really? It's the media man, at what point, despite any lack of proof, do you think they'd drop a story? Not even AP clowning itself last night seems to faze anyone at just how much shit is made up these days.

MechDX

BFF do you need a beer and a hug?

No. Im on a Dennis Green rant. Seriously fuck the Colts.

I don't care if we lose to Dallas next week. The following week I want Luck on the turf of NRG beaten and hurting so bad the pain travels through his family tree. I want him never want to come home in the off season because he has PTSD and stepping off a plane makes him have flashbacks.

Remember when young QB's would sit behind a veteran for awhile before being throw in the fire? That's a foreign concept these days it seems.

I think that was the plan originally last year after they drafted Manuel. Problem being that Kevin Kolb got concussed and retired, leaving the Bills with no choice but to play Manuel right away when he probably should have been sitting.

Syrinx

Another thing with the McCown/Glennon thing; people often talk about maturity and confidence and shit with young QBs and it's not something I pay overly much attention to since there's so many different ways that could be affected, measured, etc. But at the same time, if managing a young QBs confidence and maturity is important, then what message do you think Glennon would get after he played so well in Pittsburgh and led them on the comeback for the first win of the season, then subsequently got put back on the bench for a guy who's been consistently trash? I think Glennon has a good head on his shoulders (he should, he's going to rule the world one day, after all), so if I had to guess, this wouldn't be much of an issue. But even then, that just seems like a really dangerous thing to do, all for fucking Josh McCown.

Spinluck

No. Im on a Dennis Green rant. Seriously fuck the Colts.

I don't care if we lose to Dallas next week. The following week I want Luck on the turf of NRG beaten and hurting so bad the pain travels through his family tree. I want him never want to come home in the off season because he has PTSD and stepping off a plane makes him have flashbacks.

Does our scary high powered offense and elite defense give you the shivers at night?

MechDX

LJ11

I think that was the plan originally last year after they drafted Manuel. Problem being that Kevin Kolb got concussed and retired, leaving the Bills with no choice but to play Manuel right away when he probably should have been sitting.

Pretty much. They should have brought in a couple of a vets into camp, not just Kolb because of his injury history. Must be hard for Marrone, wonder who pushed for this. EJ is just not a good QB, wonder how he's taking this. What a mindfuck. One day you're the guy, 4 weeks later you're staring into your locker and you realize the end is near.

I've watched Detroit every week this year, their D is pretty good so far, would be a miracle if Orton steps in and carves them up. Body language of the WRs was so poor for the Bills, you just can't have that. Stevie got the axe because of it, no one left to cut at this point....

What the fuck was he going to learn being Kolb anyways. I understand if you have you know Manning, Brady, Rodgers, Brees teaching you the ropes, but journeymen QB?

LJ11

What the fuck was he going to learn being Kolb anyways. I understand if you have you know Manning, Brady, Rodgers, Brees teaching you the ropes, but journeymen QB?

Right, it's better to play QB as a rookie when you're interior OL is trash and you're getting sacked/pressured in under 2 seconds repeatedly. That will certainly help with development.

Top Bottom