• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 4 |OT| Hell is Empty and All The Devils Are Here

Tenumi

Banned
I don't... I don't have a clue anymore what's going on in here any more. Avatar cults, clones, it's all too much to take in.

Football. Yeah.

Bowser

What is this?

NWO vs the fake Gatas?

Fake Gatas?

Psh, we ain't scurred

tumblr_inline_nb07xxU1oE1rovkca.gif

Depends on what the QB shows you. It isn't black and white. If finding a QB was a science, every team would hit on it without issue. Sometimes patience is rewarded. Some teams are more patient than others.

Part of the problem is teams have no patience and neither do fans. Remember when young QB's would sit behind a veteran for awhile before being throw in the fire? That's a foreign concept these days it seems.

Well we threw Bulbasuar out to the wild and he won us a SB. The Colts threw Squritle out to the wild and he's taking them to the playoffs. The Football team of Washington District Columbia threw out Charmander, and it worked too! Until of course their pokemon trainer stop feeding him rare candies, and gave him a terrible stadium! But that's beside the point! Charmander wasn't at fault! Blame the crappy pokemon trainers!

I think you can tell pretty fast if the guy has "it." As for if he's going to be great or not, that I don't know, but if he has the "it" factor I'll give him 16 games. If he doesn't have it, sorry but no not wasting my time. You get 5 games max then get the fuck out so I can suck for luck. And the "it" is basically does he have leadership, pose, work ethic, knowledge etc... not talking about raw talent like how far he can throw, or how fast he can run.

I mean look at our QB.

https://twitter.com/DangeRussWilson/status/516707713359704064

The measure of a man isn't where he stand in moments of comfort & convenience but where he stands at times of challenge & controversy. MLKJr

You know he's a winner!

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Game time soon, will be interesting to see how this plays out. Gotta win this one, hell stretch coming up soon. Looks like pats lucked out again into an atrocious AFC east though, so we'll see how it all turns out.

Remember when everyone shit on the Jason Frederick pick and I said the Cowboys now have an above average, dependable center for 12 years?

I am the best.

Remember when all of ESPN said that Aaron Curry was a can't miss draft pick?

ESPN is the worst.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aaron_Curry_(American_football)

2009 NFL Draft

Curry was widely believed to be the best linebacker available in the 2009 NFL Draft.[8] Considered a "safe pick", he was even in the debate for the No. 1 pick overall[9]—which would've made him the first linebacker selected first overall since Aundray Bruce in 1988. ESPN′s Mel Kiper, Jr. compared Curry to Keith Bulluck.[10]

Curry was drafted fourth overall by the Seattle Seahawks in the 2009 NFL Draft. He was the highest drafted linebacker since LaVar Arrington went second overall in the 2000 NFL Draft to the Washington Redskins, and the highest Wake Forest Demon Deacon since Norm Snead went second overall to the Washington Redskins in the 1961 NFL Draft.[11]

On August 8, 2009, Curry signed a six-year, $60 million contract including $34 million guaranteed,[15] the most money ever guaranteed to a non-quarterback rookie in NFL history.[16]

Curry became the starting strongside linebacker for the Seahawks immediately. In his first career game against the St. Louis Rams he recorded four tackles. He recorded his first career sack against Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Cutler in week 3.

In 2009, Curry recorded 61 tackles and 2 sacks, and in 2010, he compiled 73 tackles and 3.5 sacks. In 2011, he lost his starting position to rookie K. J. Wright after just two starts. Since he failed to meet the expectations of a high draft pick, Curry is widely considered to be a draft bust.[17][18][19]

Top Bottom