• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 4 |OT| Hell is Empty and All The Devils Are Here

Fox318

SupTdl2.jpg
Daaaaammmmmnnnnn

i watched season 1 of the league a couple years back and there were some funny bits here and there but it was whatever. then it got pretty bad in season 2.

now it's extremely annoying because i'm in some real life fantasy leagues where people want to turn it into a "the league" style thing. i just get to saying dude... it's fucking fantasy football we're not going to be those unfunny fellows

Seems like a great place for a disappointing home playoff loss

Is that a pic on game day?

Seems like it. All the fans can rise up and walk out the stadium.

looooooool

What an ugly design. But on the flipside, at least it isn't a bird-killer like the Vikings' genius new stadium.

Also, I can't bring myself to change my avatar. Except for Breaking Bad seasons when I whipped out my Cranston-as-Tio avatar, I've been rocking this since 2009. Couldn't bear to part with it.

I actually attended a game in the Georgia Dome and quite liked it. Then again, it was my first time in a dome for a Football game. Was loud as fuck.

Those pictures look amazing though, I'd have to take another trip down to Hotlanta.

minx

Fuller #1 ranked corner according to PFF. 3 INTs and two forced fumbles, first player to do that in first 3 games in 20 years.

Ebron.... 3 receptions.

They were hot back then! Not as good as The Wire! The OC was better than run-of-the-mill teen shows, but it's not Freaks and Geeks tier!

I never said it was as good as the wire. I SAID IT WAS SECOND TO THE WIRE. YOU GET MY WORDS RIGHT YOU DIRTY PHIILLY BIRD WHORE! WE DA BEST BIRD. DON'T COME AT ME WITH THAT WEAK BIRD CRAP AND TWIST MY BIRD WORDS!

SEE YOU DECEMBER 7TH! CAAA CAWWW BITCH

JABEE

I never said it was as good as the wire. I SAID IT WAS SECOND TO THE WIRE. YOU GET MY WORDS RIGHT YOU DIRTY PHIILLY BIRD WHORE! WE DA BEST BIRD. DON'T COME AT ME WITH THAT WEAK BIRD CRAP AND TWIST MY BIRD WORDS!

SEE YOU DECEMBER 7TH! CAAA CAWWW BITCH
We're going to kick your ass back to St. Louis!

cajunator

Banned
I actually attended a game in the Georgia Dome and quite liked it. Then again, it was my first time in a dome for a Football game. Was loud as fuck.

Those pictures look amazing though, I'd have to take another trip down to Hotlanta.

The superdome is louddddddddd as hell
its like a drum it contains the noise and echoes it around

Just about every stadium is extremely loud. Seahawks is engineered to funnel the sound. Superdome just bounces the noise off of everything.

Yep. I've been to a few stadiums and nothing even comes close to the CLink. A lot of fans won't admit it but our loudness isn't that much far from other fans, but out stadium is engineered so well. And the Key Arena (Where Sonics used to play), and Rose Garden (Where the Portland Trailblazers play) are very similar.

Makes a huge difference.

cajunator

Banned
Yep. I've been to a few stadiums and nothing even comes close to the CLink. A lot of fans won't admit it but our loudness isn't that much far from other fans, but out stadium is engineered so well. And the Key Arena (Where Sonics used to play), and Rose Garden (Where the Portland Trailblazers play) are very similar.

Makes a huge difference.

Yeah the whole 12th man thing is kinda silly in light of EVERY fanbase being loud and supportive. The closest thing I have heard to that kind of deafening noise is Tiger stadium in Baton Rouge. The crowd noise during a big SEC game is incredible. LSU actually recorded a small earthquake there after a late 4th quarter comeback years ago.

Top Bottom