• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 5 |OT| The Week of Embarrassment and the Fall of an Empire

DMczaf

milana_vayntrub_instagram_0H90Cceh.sized.jpg

She's still best.

post-35651-Milana-Vayntrub-winking-gif-tu-5tpk.gif

MRSA

Banned
Does anyone here butter their hard boiled eggs?

I'm arguing with someone, who insists that's the normal way. I've never eaten one that way or heard of anyone else doing it.

Unless its egg salad then no.

I have added butter to hot hard boiled eggs then the mayo and mustard to egg salad. Keto diet bitches.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Dear New York Jests,

Rot in Piss

Sincerely, all 31 other NFL teams.

MRSA

Banned
I work every other week, so if a holiday falls in my work week then I have to work it and vice versa

We have two schedulers, the morning scheduler bogarted all of our per diems so I have to work every holiday. There's actually a fight between the two at the moment because of how unfairly the night staff is treated during the holidays.

Afrikan

I never forgave EA for 30fps on Madden 08 PS3 version.

and i'll never forgive for having to see Sherman's mug every time I put this disc in my PS4....then I have to see #PEDOD Splash screen before I get into a game.

props to Sherm for playing his way into the cover role, but damn they should've gave us an option for this splash screen every time we turn it on.

Sports fans are such fucking idiots (myself probably included). Every Pats fan on Twitter blowing their load about how Tom is 100% back, the Super Bowl is already won and how everybody who expressed any doubt in the last couple of games shouldn't be a fan anymore and doesn't deserve to celebrate this win. It's cute how they all act like they never stopped believing, but a day earlier were ready to ship Brady off.

We're 3-2 and haven't achieved shit. Not even in first place in the division. Sure it looked slightly better, but the Bengals also didn't do themselves any favors.

Tom Penny

Sports fans are such fucking idiots (myself probably included). Every Pats fan on Twitter blowing their load about how Tom is 100% back, the Super Bowl is already won and how everybody who expressed any doubt in the last couple of games shouldn't be a fan anymore and doesn't deserve to celebrate this win. It's cute how they all act like they never stopped believing, but a day earlier were ready to ship Brady off.

We're 3-2 and haven't achieved shit. Not even in first place in the division. Sure it looked slightly better, but the Bengals also didn't do themselves any favors.
It doesnt mean shit except the oline is capable of not looking like ass which in turn makes the offense not look like total shit. they could just ad easily lose to Bills who beat the unbeatable Lions.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I work for the state, and I get so much paid holiday time it's ridiculous. 1 week thanksgiving, 2 weeks Christmas, 1 week mardi gras, 1 week Easter/spring break.

Wow Texas does not get that at all :(

We get bank holidays and state holiday comp time though.

Christmas is like three days, new years a day and a half, thanksgiving is two and a half days.

Edit: I did predict Brady would bounce back this game but I still think he has a down year overall.

No-huddle is becoming a real weapon for the Panthers offense now. They looked exceptional in it on the last drive of the first half and first drive of the second half yesterday, both crucial needed touchdowns.

Nice change of pace, considering we were the slowest offense (in terms of real time used between plays) in the league in 2013.

Also speaks to Cam's growth as a QB that Shula and Ron now trust him to read defenses and make adjustments on the fly, instead of relying on called plays.

The Dallas O'Line showed why they are the best in the business now. JJ Watt got shut down so bad they were wondering if he was even healthy in the game lol. You know you are doing your job well when the best in the business is made to look ... less then himself. But that was expected. He also avoided lining up against Tyron Smith a lot. And I only saw him beat Smith once but it was on a rush anyway so he just ended up blowing past the play.

Great catch by Dez that could of easily saved us the game. Had no worries about Bailey missing twice, just not gonna happen.

Good game though. Horrible first half, but fun 2nd half.

Top Bottom