• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 5 |OT| The Week of Embarrassment and the Fall of an Empire

Colasante

I can't fucking believe that the Falcons are going to win the NFC South at 6-10

There's a new king.

i

cajunator

Banned
Juat got a phone notification that Jairus got injured in practice and put on i.r.
we need to tank and get some beast linebacker in the next draft.

Best luck I've had in dealing with them is using about a cup of borax mixed with a tablespoon of sugar to bait them. and then just put it on on your floors, crevices where ever you're seeing them the most. it makes them crazy for a few days, and you'll likely see more than before, but it kills the whole nest within a week or two.

Thank you! I was googling last night and I saw borax being mentioned. I will keep that in mind as an option. I just turned 30 and I'm wondering if this is my push to save to buy a home? Tired of renting and asking people's permission to do things, or to argue how natural it is to live with roaches

Thank you! I was googling last night and I saw borax being mentioned. I will keep that in mind as an option. I just turned 30 and I'm wondering if this is my push to save to buy a home? Tired of renting and asking people's permission to do things, or to argue how natural it is to live with roaches

Borax is a good solution too. Just keep in mind though that whatever solution you choose don't mix them. Maxforce can be tainted by Borax and vice versa. Roaches will ignore both and you're up a creek.

Same for spraying. If you choose that, wait a few hours at least (though preferably a few days) before putting down Borax.

Be warned though. With Borax, the roaches will go WILD. You'll easily see double and maybe triple in the next few days after you put it down. The population will decrease though.

Borax is a good solution too. Just keep in mind though that whatever solution you choose don't mix them. Maxforce can be tainted by Borax and vice versa. Roaches will ignore both and you're up a creek.

Same for spraying. If you choose that, wait a few hours at least (though preferably a few days) before putting down Borax.

Be warned though. With Borax, the roaches will go WILD. You'll easily see doube and maybe triple in the next few days after you put it down. The population will decrease though.

Wttttfffffff. I might just stick with what you recommended earlier then. Btw can I buy that gel at target?

ShaneB

Random Football topic.

If you could put together your perfect Sunday pre-game panel from the current members on ESPN, CBS, FOX, NFLN ....
NFL-GAF
, who would be on it?

Random Football topic.

If you could put together your perfect Sunday pre-game panel from the current members on ESPN, CBS, FOX, NFLN ....
NFL-GAF
, who would be on it?

I don't watch any pregame shows because it's all crap so can I just get Molly from NFL-AM and whatever other female hosts there are and have them host it?

Hunter S.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter
Broncos releasing K Matt Prater, who's coming off 4-game suspension, per source. Brandon McManus wins Denver kicking job.

A little surprised that Denver is bailing on Prater, despite his off the field stuff. McManus has done well so far, but Prater was pretty great. Plus he counts as $4M in dead money for them next year.
He must be a super huge alcoholic. As Prater got an extension and raise last year with the Broncos. Crazy.

Talk about a quick rise and fall for a kicker. smh.

Bowser

Saints are fucked. They're already something like $11m over the cap NEXT SEASON. That's some Hurney-esque shit right there. They mortgaged contracts and cap flexibility to add Byrd for a Super Bowl run. Now they might not even make the playoffs.

gutshot

Saints are fucked. They're already something like $11m over the cap NEXT SEASON. That's some Hurney-esque shit right there. They mortgaged contracts and cap flexibility to add Byrd for a Super Bowl run. Now they might not even make the playoffs.

This is why you don't sign big money free agents. They almost never work out and they severely hamper your ability to improve the team down the road. The Eagles are doing it right, build through the draft and then supplement your roster with solid veterans on reasonable contracts.

ShaneB

Can I decide on whether they wear clothes or not?

Sure I suppose!

I don't watch any pregame shows because it's all crap so can I just get Molly from NFL-AM and whatever other female hosts there are and have them host it?

I see you are going a similar way of thinking.

I like a few things from all the panels, so I tend to flip around a lot from each, but pretty much avoid NFLN on Sunday mornings. I'd like a mish mash of it all together. Lately I just watch Sunday Countdown and then switch to CBS at noon and stream the Nfl Fantasy Live Pregame show.

Sure I suppose!

I see you are going a similar way of thinking.

I like a few things from all the panels, so I tend to flip around a lot from each, but pretty much avoid NFLN on Sunday mornings. I'd like a mish mash of it all together. Lately I just watch Sunday Countdown and then switch to CBS at noon and stream the Nfl Fantasy Live Pregame show.

I used to watch them every morning but eventually I realized 1. These analysts don't study each team very well, they make some stupid comments and completely ignore or gloss over shit teams (i.e. the dolphins) and 2. any points they do make I've read 100 times over in preview articles and videos leading up to the game anyways so by Sunday mornings I wake up, make breakfast and turn on the TV 5 min before game time.

This is why you don't sign big money free agents. They almost never work out and they severely hamper your ability to improve the team down the road. The Eagles are doing it right, build through the draft and then supplement your roster with solid veterans on reasonable contracts.

I think that's a bit much.

Saints problem is that they thought they were still a Super Bowl team.

It was just yesterday when people thought Payton was 1a to Belichick's 1.

I used to watch them every morning but eventually I realized 1. These analysts don't study each team very well, they make some stupid comments and completely ignore or gloss over shit teams (i.e. the dolphins) and 2. any points they do make I've read 100 times over in preview articles and videos leading up to the game anyways so by Sunday mornings I wake up, make breakfast and turn on the TV 5 min before game time.

This is true. You guys are idiots if you watch any morning show to be informed.

The most entertaining crew is NFL Network's and it's not close.

gutshot

Same here. And the "analysis" is so vanilla as to be completely pointless. "This team has one of the top 5 rushing offenses in the league and their opponents are struggling to stop the run. I expect a big day on the ground."

Now, if there was a pre-game show like NFL Matchup, which broke down game film and showed specifically how an offense might attack a defense or vice versa, that I would watch.

I think that's a bit much.

Saints problem is that they thought they were still a Super Bowl team.

It was just yesterday when people thought Payton was 1a to Belichick's 1.

You guys are idiots if you watch any morning show to be informed.

The most entertaining crew is NFL Network's and it's not close.

When I say used to watch I mean like 10 - 15 years ago when I couldn't go online and just read up everything and I've never watched post game shows.

Same here. And the "analysis" is so vanilla as to be completely pointless. "This team has one of the top 5 rushing offenses in the league and their opponents are struggling to stop the run. I expect a big day on the ground."

Now, if there was a pre-game show like NFL Matchup, which broke down game film and showed specifically how an offense might attack a defense or vice versa, that I would watch.

That would be awesome

Ralph Vacchiano ‏@RVacchianoNYDN 1m1 minute ago
No fine for Giants S Quintin Demps for the hit that knocked Washington TE Niles Paul unconscious last Thursday. It did draw a 15-yd penalty.

I'm surprised.

You mean like this?

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-playbook

Bowser

I was wrong about the Saints 2015 cap.

They're actually projected to be $19 MILLION US DOLLARS over the cap next year: http://overthecap.com/salary-cap-space/

Spotrac @spotrac · 45m 45 minutes ago
Now headed to the IR, #Saints Jairus Byrd carries the highest cap figure among 2015 safeties at $10.3M http://bit.ly/1E9Q1My

Spotrac @spotrac · 23m 23 minutes ago
Jairus Byrd earned $12.3M cash w/ the #Saints in 2014 ($1.3M salary + $11M bonus); 2nd to Jimmy Graham ($13M)
http://bit.ly/1E9Uxe4

lulz

Top Bottom