• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 5 |OT| The Week of Embarrassment and the Fall of an Empire

jakncoke

Banned
PIREH66.jpg

I'll never turn to the NWO side.

eznark

Banned
Plenty of shit tv gets monster ratings.

Thank god for other channels!

Only thing I would change about TNF is getting rid os Sims and Nantz. The conference games were smart. Unless the NFL wants to go full NBA and just script the games, you'll always have stinkers.

Plenty of shit tv gets monster ratings.
....and that has what to do with football?

You want to fix TNF? Turn it off.

While it continues to get "monster ratings", CBS and the NFL are sitting there pleased as punch regardless of what you thought about the games quality.

eznark

Banned
bahahaha people are upset about something called thug kitchen

I'll never understand how some people make it out of bed in the morning

Fantomex

It's dumb because they should have known minorities don't eat tofu, lima beans and legumes. It was a dead giveaway.

jakncoke

Banned

Its because they are loser internet people with nothing else in life except faux rage on topical subjects to try and fit in. They eat tv dinners and mtn dew by day and pet their shit stained kitty by night.

HylianTom

Banned
I enjoy watching teams get hilariously curb stomped. It's better than a 6-3 puntathon.

Agreed.

My favorite games have to be botch-o-ramas. Fumbles, strips, muffed punts. If there's bad weather involved, even better. Frozen weather with low visibility is best. And add bonus points if both teams are equally affected and it goes to overtime.

ShaneB

....and that has what to do with football?

You want to fix TNF? Turn it off.

While it continues to get "monster ratings", CBS and the NFL are sitting there pleased as punch regardless of what you thought about the games quality.

I did turn it off. I switched to baseball when the game was well over. The Deadspin article raises decent points.

Top Bottom