• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 5 |OT| The Week of Embarrassment and the Fall of an Empire

What shows are you guys watching?

I'm watching Gotham, The Strain, and Sleepy Hollow so far.

Only series currently running that I'm watching is Agents of Shield but I'm waiting on Black Sails, GoT, True Detective and Sherlock which are all next year. I've tried getting into other shows but don't really have the time.

zychi

Banned
What shows are you guys watching?

I'm watching Gotham, The Strain, and Sleepy Hollow so far.

Arrow and Flash start soon.

Modern Family, South Park, Brooklyn 9 9 , Sons of Anarchy and the Voice are my current airing shows.

I'm slowly going through the Shield when not watching sports.

DMczaf

Turnovers also haven’t gone Sean Payton’s way. There have been eight fumbles in Saints games and New Orleans has recovered just two of them. Sure, one of them was a super-valuable Jairus Byrd strip of Julio Jones in the red zone, but two out of eight is unlucky. It also seems unlikely that a team that added Byrd in the offseason will go all year without a single interception. Mike Glennon should help get them on the board at home this week.

fuck you grantland

MRSA

Banned
chris.trejo it came in phinbro
msmwGqZ.jpg

You and I have become even better friends.

jakncoke

Banned
You and I have become even better friends.

You know its ok to play other games, right? Pretty sure Ive heard you beaten it over and over and not play anything other for any significant time besides being racist with dragon on destiny

I've said it before, I'll say it again.

The Wire=Montana
The Shield=Marino
The Simpsons=Favre
The Sopranos=Manning
Justified=Brees
Breaking Bad=Luck

American Idol=Brady

Godslay

Banned
I've said it before, I'll say it again.

The Wire=Montana
The Shield=Marino
The Simpsons=Favre
The Sopranos=Manning
Justified=Brees
Breaking Bad=Elway

American Idol=Brady

Fixed that for you. Breaking Bad, good start. Saved the best for last, and went out on top. Season 4 and 5 are the best of the seasons, just like 97 + 98.

Tamanon

Banned
Telenovelas are great because all the women are great looking and wear tight clothing. Although, that describes every show on Univision. The weather girls are amazing.

Fantomex

I watched s1 and the first couple episodes of s2. I don't get the appeal. It's OK but I'm not gonna freak out about it.

Season 2 it's tough because it is such a departure from the first season you just got to get through the first three episodes and you'll be fine after that.

Top Bottom