• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 5 |OT| The Week of Embarrassment and the Fall of an Empire

Lyon vs Lillle, Man U vs Everton and Arsenal vs Chelsea in the morning.

Then football in the afternoon followed by the final Capitals pre-season game and then Bengals vs Patriots in primetime.

Thank you based God.

Horrible weak for me all I get (Outside MNF,SNF and TNF) is the Jets vs Chargers game and Giants vs Falcons game since NFL decided to block out NY area again for CBS's early game.

Trey

I'm mad I bought a lesser bourbon and fell for the 95 score tag it had on it because they were out of cheap but my go to Buffalo Trace.

Buffalo Trace or Maker's Mark. Only liquor I can enjoy straight. Whiskey Sours are my night cap more often than not.

I take it back.

What the hell is BB doing to the Pats?

Seahawk sleeper agent son.

Brandon Browner been putting poison into Brady's food since he's been signed.

Russell going to keep taking out Pey Pey, Eren, and Drew while BB going to take out Brady.

Master plan for QB domination!

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
MRSA you drunk fuck go to sleep. If I contract Ebola I do no want you treating me.

WesternHeretic I hope you enjoyed your fluke run at the Superbowl. Nice to have Wussle on a 3rd round rookie contract but it's over after this season. Even then the Lions will fuck around and drop 40 and you in Seattle.

cdyhybrid

MRSA you drunk fuck go to sleep. If I contract Ebola I do no want you treating me.

WesternHeretic I hope you enjoyed your fluke run at the Superbowl. Nice to have Wussle on a 3rd round rookie contract but it's over after this season. Even then the Lions will fuck around and drop 40 and you in Seattle.

Yeah, once Russell has a lucrative contract we'll probably end up like Stafford's team and put up banners for the simple act of making the playoffs :(

Never change dude.

Bread

Banned
Lyon vs Lillle, Man U vs Everton and Arsenal vs Chelsea in the morning.

Then football in the afternoon followed by the final Capitals pre-season game and then Bengals vs Patriots in primetime.

Thank you based God.
hey simon

i gotta find you an avatar

MRSA

Banned

You sissy fat piece of Stafford shit, if you contacted ebola I would struggle to find something big enough to fit your mass into for incineration for the good of the people.

Bro don't attack Seattle fans. They're cool.

You made me do it man. YOU MADE ME DO IT. HE MADE ME DO IT EVERYONE. DO NOT BLAME ME! HE MADE ME!!!!

e6927f6e879f841a98bebfc3b4eda40a.jpg

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
MRSA your syringes would not be able to fit into my Stafford esque perfect combo of muscle and healthy fat. I will do fine by myself thank you bery much.

Rell: Seahawk fans are cool but someone needs to keep them on check. Enjoy the SB while it lasts but history will repeat itself and we will Restore the Roar.

1935DetroitLions.jpeg

Never forget. The Roar will be Restored. See y'all in about 7 hours.

jakncoke

Banned
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 3m3 minutes ago
Heading into tonight's game vs. Bengals, Patriots have won a record 31 consecutive regular-season home games against AFC opponents.

Top Bottom