• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 6 |OT| The League of Frauds

LJ11

THIS IS THE EXAMPLE YOU USE!?

Look how much time he had, they even gave him space in the pocket to move into a throw. Stafford had at least 2 targets he could have hit if he decided to throw it instead of being a pussy ass bitch.

Not seeing the two but he may have had one, S was breaking on it fast too.

Bread

Banned
Nice! wish I had seen them in LA :(
Yea man it was a great time. I was lucky to even go, somebody gave me a ticket because they weren't going to make it to the show!

Also, just watched V/H/S (1+2) for the first time last night, I saw your posts in the VHS2 thread. Fuckin a Safe Haven was so creepy. The "Father" legitimately freaked me out, and when they all drink the kool-aid and the guy comes back through the class room a second time...jesus. Scary fucking movies man.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Not seeing the two but he may have had one, S was breaking on it fast too.

Yeah the third option was Golden Tate and that was about a one second window. Safety saw it but if Stafford has one more second you can see Tate break free and go deep. I posted this a few pages back, but this is not Stafford.

ebron_open.0.gif

Ebron is wide open down the field and most of the time Stafford slings it. You guys had 6 sacks though and were pressuring him all day but that was rare hesitation by Stafford. Stafford and Ebron are going to have to get on the same page and quick.

Also here is the full interview with Tate leading up to saying he would've tackled Schwartz if he would not have gotten fined:

http://www.detroitsports1051.com/ryanandrico/2014/10/07/rr-golden-tate-week-5-loss-jim-schwartz

I love the confidence the guy is bringing to the team. I really slept on his 5 year signing but he looks like a legit #1 receiver and says he is. He is on pace to break his yardage record easily already. He has a traditional pocket passer and overall offense in Stafford that he did not have with Wilson and that Seattle offense.

Great to have him signed to a 5 year deal at only 26 years old.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I was not allowed (out of fear because to many of my predictions would've came into fruition) but I am still open to future OTs or making a Stafford thread in OT like other great QBs have gotten when the proper time comes and I am inebriated enough.

How about that Jay Cutler though?

Spinluck

Gone Girl was great, I love having my expectations played with. Rosamund Pike though, hhhhnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng.

Quick question, did that Flash show suck ass? I don't really trust most of GAF with opinions.

The Around the NFL Podcast
Move The Sticks with Daniel Jeremiah
Grantland NFL Podcast
Simmons BS Report (specifically the weekly Guess the Lines podcast with Cousin Sal on Mondays - on hiatus while Simmons is suspended)
Dave Dameshek Football Program

Thanks, I'll check these out. I've heard some of them before, just wanted to ask around first.

NFL-GAF Presents: Football Talk (.....coming soon)

Does FMT get a segment where he discusses which woman's ass he'd currently like to feast on?

Does Gata get a segment where he sings his ABCs?

Do you get a segment where you try to convince us of Ray's innocence?

Would we spend 3/4 of the podcast shitting on the Pats and talking about various topics, and 1/4 on actual football?

Do I get my cooking with Spinluck segment I would lobby for?

If so I'm totally in!

Afrikan

these words are from another poster on our 9er forum, but the Gif is mine

and anyone that watches this seattle offense notice anything?

everything seattle does they get praised for it

and those same things that we do kap gets killed for it.

running the read option?
when wilson does it, it's such a dangerous tool and weapon.

when kap does it?
it's a gimmick.

making 1 read and throw?
wilson is just precise

kap?
he can't read a defense.

100% of the passes in seattle's offense is 1 read
after that 1 read is taken then its scramble drill.

now I don't agree with the 100% part...but yes, many of their passes are.

if this was Kap on this play... even after a win... what do you think the media and some fans would say?

giphy.gif

i'll go first.

oh look, there is a clean pocket and he couldn't help himself BUT to run....and WOW he is not seeing the field... instead of being selfish and one read QB... he could've had the easiest TD of his life....and helped his team on this play. tsk tsk tsk.

Wrayfield

Man, the Dolphins suck so much now even Lions fans shit on them b/c 5k passing yards and no playoff wins. I drink to forget.

rando14

these words are from another poster on our 9er forum, but the Gif is mine

now I don't agree with the 100% part...but yes, many of their passes are.

if this was Kap on this play... even after a win... what do you think the media and some fans would say?

giphy.gif

i'll go first.

oh look, there is a clean pocket and he couldn't help himself BUT to run....and WOW he is not seeing the field... instead of being selfish and one read QB... he could've had the easiest TD of his life....and helped his team on this play. tsk tsk tsk.

Winners get the benefit of the doubt brah!!

Slayer is weak, and that CD is overrated!

I will never trust your opinion on metal again. Slayer might be my favorite band ever. I have seen them live close to 30 times. So many great songs over the years.

Traded in my vita tonight, got $210 for it a memory card and a few games. Fuck you Sony for not supporting such a great piece of hardware better.

Skele7on

Banned
I'm an idiot and posted in the week 5 thread, I feel bad.

Anyway: YES LIONS NEW KICKER.

Please Prater be decent, you were last year......

Also any update on Megatron?

Even through all of these issues I still believe the Lions can have a great season!

BigAT

MY NFL LONDON TICKETS ARE HERE.

Falcons on them though....

BOOOOOO

Lions better destroy!

Falcons are absolutely incapable of winning on the road and this is the longest of road trips, so the Lions have it locked up. It would be an unfathomable loss if they somehow managed to blow it, like losing to the Bills on your home field or something like that.

Skele7on

Banned
Falcons are absolutely incapable of winning on the road and this is the longest of road trips, so the Lions have it locked up. It would be an unfathomable loss if they somehow managed to blow it, like losing to the Bills on your home field or something like that.

:\ Sunday was very painful, many drinks consumed after that game.

God damn Jim that smug shit.

This has to be Geno's Smith last week as a starting QB in the NFL. It has to be.

I still cant wrap my head around the fact that he wont say what movie he was at when he missed the team meeting. If you were going to go with at the movies as your excuse I would think you would check and see what was playing to make it more believable.

: Sunday was very painful, many drinks consumed after that game.

God damn Jim that smug shit.

It's ok. Buffalo's D was racking up the penalties Sunday, so his philosophy hasn't changed and that will bite them eventually.

But damn. Stafford is hot garbage. We're stuck with him, too. At least hockey starts tomorrow.

Top Bottom