• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 6 |OT| The League of Frauds

Bowser

Hm. Sounds like they could be severely thin at WR:

Paul Dehner Jr. ‏@pauldehnerjr 26m26 minutes ago
If A.J. Green injury keeps him out Sunday, Marvin Jones doesn't look close. You have serious depth issues arising at WR.

Guys that didn't practice for Panthers today:

Carolina Panthers ‏@Panthers 2h2 hours ago
Thomas Davis, Roman Harper, Darrin Reaves, Jonathan Stewart, Dwan Edwards and Josh Norman among players not in pads at practice today.

Max Henson @PanthersMax · 1h 1 hour ago
Byron Bell is also not in pads today. Have not seen CB Bene Benwikere, who injured ankle vs Bears.

Yikes.

eznark

Banned
Can't be cruel to a table, can't be cruel to a dog.

Thats not a nice name to call your wife.

hush.gif

Putting Bucket's cookies on the table would be table cruelty, in my opinion. Call me overly sensitive but a man has to draw the line somewhere.

So my cousin just got a new neighbor. And the first thing he does when he moves in? Hang up a giant ass eagles flag....

In between two houses with Seahawks flags of course.

Ohhhh Philly fans yall so cray.

Bowser

Green suddenly going down right before our game isn't going to help the "Luckiest Team in the League" rep.

Like I give a shit. Luckiest team my ass, look at all these injuries we've had to deal with. Whispers are Bene will be out with a month with a high ankle sprain too.

Just win baby.

15647635_SA.jpg

Crisco

Banned
Hm. Sounds like they could be severely thin at WR:

Guys that didn't practice for Panthers today:

Yikes.

Need TD on the field. The Steelers and Ravens games showed that our defense simply doesn't work without a pair of elite linebackers manning the middle of the field. Gonna be hard to find another linebacker with his lateral quickness when he finally retires.

You may kill me for this post but here I go.

This was the most annoying play of the night.

Not as a fan, but as a fantasy coach who had wilson, this very play cost me the win.

He's a good QB but sometimes I think he's a little selfish.
Wilson had 28 points. If you needed more than that you weren't winning.

eznark

Banned
^lol

You may kill me for this post but here I go.

This was the most annoying play of the night.

Not as a fan, but as a fantasy coach who had wilson, this very play cost me the win.

He's a good QB but sometimes I think he's a little selfish.

It was pretty obviously a designed run first play. I don't see how else he misses the seam route.

The Seahawks clearly felt they could kill them with Wilson's legs, that was their whole offense in the first quarter.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
The center is an UDFA rookie playing his second game ever

I feel like your posts are missing JJ Watt gifs in light of this news.

Both LA teams should be in the same division. Move the Cards to the AFC.

Actually I thought it was San Diego and Oakland going to LA in that scenario? So you wouldn't want two teams in the same division in the same town maybe?

edit: Moving the Raiders out of the AFC West seems sacrilegious though. There are some real old rivalries there.

Actually I thought it was San Diego and Oakland going to LA in that scenario? So you wouldn't want two teams in the same division in the same town maybe?

edit: Moving the Raiders out of the AFC West seems sacrilegious though. There are some real old rivalries there.

Oh I see two AFC teams are going to LA, they should both stay in the AFC west then. It would be much better for building a rivalry to have them in the same city and same division.

MechDX

Actually I am more excited for Romeos nickel package that he has been running. Pickett and Powe, two 300+lbs in the middle of the d line with Watt and an OLB on each side. They can literally crush the pocket into Lucks lap

MechDX

Broncos
Seahawks
Chargers
Chiefs

Wow, would immediately become the best division in football
until Peyton retires

Chargers should go to the NFC before the Raiders. Raiders history is too storied to change conferences. Same stupid reason the Cowboys are still in the NFCE

MRSA

Banned
Seriously though, if the Texans and Cowboys played each other every season there would be blood.

And she's probably not nearly as good looking as Milana. Reality sucks.

Not very many people are as good looking as Milana nor do they have perky tits like Milana.

Zeke

The nfl has been saying that for awhile now sorry I'm just skeptical about this. I can buy the rams going to LA. Stan already bought the land 60 acres worth and has deep enough pockets to do whatever he wants as far construction goes. I can't see aanyone fronting cash to the raiders without wanting a chunk of Mark's pie. They have already sold off shares of the team I think if he sells more off he'll cease to be the majority owner. He already he wants his own place to play hence why they aren't sharing the 9ers stadium.

Easy fix: swap Panthers and Cowboys

AFC: Colts to AFCN, Ravens to AFCE, Dolphins to AFCS

Everything geographically correct

If Raiders go to SA they should have a division of Texans, Raiders, Cowboys, and Saints. Just do a full realignment and make everything geographical. Giants, Jets, Eagles, and Pats should also be a division.

Tamanon

Banned
If Raiders go to SA they should have a division of Texans, Raiders, Cowboys, and Saints. Just do a full realignment and make everything geographical. Giants, Jets, Eagles, and Pats should also be a division.

Falcons, Dolphins, Jaguars, Buccaneers worst division in the history of forever.

Hunter S.

The nfl has been saying that for awhile now sorry I'm just skeptical about this. I can buy the rams going to LA. Stan already bought the land 60 acres worth and has deep enough pockets to do whatever he wants as far construction goes. I can't see aanyone fronting cash to the raiders without wanting a chunk of Mark's pie. They have already sold off shares of the team I think if he sells more off he'll cease to be the majority owner. He already he wants his own place to play hence why they aren't sharing the 9ers stadium.
Stan is the owner of my teams the Avalanche and the Nuggets. He is usually not cheap with his teams at all. As long as they make profit. He does not care where they play; he will pay to have good facilities and a good team, usually. In other words, I think he will pay for a good team in LA, in that huge market.

Storylines are already pre made!

Jags vs Dolphins: in state rivalry!
Dolphins 0-7 vs Texans biiiiiitch!
Titans are still basically non existent

If not that bring back the AFC Central! Fuck the Steelers!

Baltimore makes more sense in an eastern division than the Dolphins do. Miami way further south

Then move some other team, I want to enjoy beating the pats for years and years when brady retires
in a few weeks

Falcons, Dolphins, Jaguars, Buccaneers worst division in the history of forever.

We would rule with an iron fin

Top Bottom