• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 6 |OT| The League of Frauds

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
I just don't understand football injuries sometimes....It looked like a normal route...legs didn't do anything funny. So weird.

Happens in every sport. Non contact injuries tend to be ligaments. The amount of force these people put on their joints is unbelievable.

Burt

Getting back to football...

Shady's runs holding the ball like a fucking moron.

And I can't believe Foles still doesn't know how to fucking slide after that BS last week.

Konka

Banned
Is a bummer. He's a class player.

Getting back to football...

Shady's runs holding the ball like a fucking moron.

And I can't believe Foles still doesn't know how to fucking slide after that BS last week.

He has always run that way and he doesn't fumble a lot and he lead the league last year.

SonnyBoy

OMG. That's terrible. Stuff like that is all fun and games until it's one of your own players.

I wish him a speedy and full recovery

CrankyJay

Banned
Yeah that shit hurts. I was rolling on the ground screaming and my friends called me a pussy and told me to get up. Lol

Edit: wow, a torn patellar

Godslay

Banned
Your post that I responded to implied I was referring to multiple posters wheni was only referring to Godslay.

Btw, Godslay, thanks for being chill. I apologize for being too aggressive. You are a good dude, and I didn't mean to insult your football IQ.

Apology accepted.

It's easy to get confused with the different avatars I'm sure. A lot of us know each other around here so it's assumed that we all know we roots for who.

Top Bottom