• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 6 |OT| The League of Frauds

Milchjon

A patient checked in from Africa with flu like symptoms. We threw him into our isolation room and chucked him a phone.

Awwwww, MRSA, I know you're scared, but don't be!

It will all be alright!

th

MRSA

Banned
I ain't at work bitches. Sitting on my couch in my underwear making fun of my colleagues. CDC has been contacted but he was a missionary Uganda so I'm assuming he's gonna be a low risk.

Goes to show you. Believe in Jesus, catch Ebola.

manfestival

I ain't at work bitches. Sitting on my couch in my underwear making fun of my colleagues. CDC has been contacted but he was a missionary Uganda so I'm assuming he's gonna be a low risk.

STOP IT

jmdajr

I don't know man. Liberia to Uganda is only 2899.00 miles away.

For comparison New York to LA is 2448.30!

Zeke

What surprises me is that they didn't even work Martin at RT in training camp and in the preseason. They worked Martin at Center and at LG for contingency, but not tackle.
Not too worried if we haven't had any more news on free I'm sure he'll be good to go. Looking ahead right now that cards game could be a good game. I'm also excited to finally play a divisional game. I think this next game is going to be hard fought and we can't fall behind. What sucks is we play Philly pretty late in the season.

Tamanon

Banned
Can't annoy me. I know it's just pain on his part causing him to lash out and hurt those he loves.

Losing sucks, Steelers fans just need to become numb to it like Browns and Jaguars fans. It's going to be a long year.

i don't think even seachickens fans would deny that if richard sherman had to play in the slot he would be consistently roasted. this is true of a lot of CB's though. i think the issue with Dick isn't whether or not he is a really good CB (he is), but rather if he is some type of modern day shut down corner (he isn't). the chickens have a great defensive system and Dick excels in that system. but again, a lot of players excel in systems that they are in where they might not have as much success elsewhere. it's not really about isolating Dick as the only player who benefits from this but rather Dick talks so much that when he gets got then people are going to let him know about it

cdyhybrid

i don't think even seachickens fans would deny that if richard sherman had to play in the slot he would be consistently roasted. this is true of a lot of CB's though. i think the issue with Dick isn't whether or not he is a really good CB (he is), but rather if he is some type of modern day shut down corner (he isn't). the chickens have a great defensive system and Dick excels in that system. but again, a lot of players excel in systems that they are in where they might not have as much success elsewhere. it's not really about isolating Dick as the only player who benefits from this but rather Dick talks so much that when he gets got then people are going to let him know about it

I don't care if people want to give him shit when he gets beat, but people act like the WR catching a 3 yard slant in front of him when he's playing off is torching him for an 80-yard TD.

Some people literally celebrate any yardage gain that happens within 30 yards of him, regardless of whether he was the main defender on the play, and then call him overrated. It's funny.

Matt Forte was the highest ranked fantasy RB

To quote LaVar Arrington: Atlanta's defense is handing out free cans of feel-good.

27.70 points.

Zeke

So Snyder left yesterday's game early like bitch and spit on the floor before walking out :jnc that shits amazing dude is just an embarrassing person all around

Jameis Winston is now being investigated for signing over 340 items for a fee. Reminder that Gurley just got suspended indefinitely for basically this. :jnc what a fucking idiot

I don't care if people want to give him shit when he gets beat, but people act like the WR catching a 3 yard slant in front of him when he's playing off is torching him for an 80-yard TD.

Some people literally celebrate any yardage gain that happens within 30 yards of him regardless of whether he was the main defender on the play and then call him overrated. It's funny.

but that is what you will always get when someone proclaims they are the best in the game. that's the point i'm trying to make. they did the samething with revis ("revis island") when bums like teddy ginn would burn him here and there.

if you're going to present yourself as the best in the league and talk talk talk talk talk (which Dick has done over the past couple years) then you better back it up with flawless play or else deal with people shitting on you for allowing ANYTHING. if Dick just kept his head down and was humble/showed some humility in his career then no one would bother to bring this stuff up. i agree that it's stupid to say "LOL #Exposed!" on a 10 yard reception by some no name chargers guy but if Dick didn't want this kind of ridiculous talk he should've just been a down to earth mellow guy.... but he wasn't! so here we are. it's going to follow him for the rest of his career

Paches

I got the point. "Blah blah licking Sherman's balls blah blah."

Pretty sure the point was:

After rarely seeing each other through the game's first half, Sherman and Bryant wound up lining across from one another 48 times (unofficially) to close the day. Of those 48 snaps, six were throws from Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo to Bryant, who hauled in two of them with Sherman on his shoulder - a 23-yard second-quarter catch and a 16-yard back-shoulder grab in the fourth quarter.

2-6 for 39 yards. What a performance.

cdyhybrid

but that is what you will always get when someone proclaims they are the best in the game. that's the point i'm trying to make. they did the samething with revis ("revis island") when bums like teddy ginn would burn him here and there.

if you're going to present yourself as the best in the league and talk talk talk talk talk (which Dick has done over the past couple years) then you better back it up with flawless play or else deal with people shitting on you for allowing ANYTHING. if Dick just kept his head down and was humble/showed some humility in his career then no one would bother to bring this stuff up. i agree that it's stupid to say "LOL #Exposed!" on a 10 yard reception by some no name chargers guy but if Dick didn't want this kind of ridiculous talk he should've just been a down to earth mellow guy.... but he wasn't! so here we are. it's going to follow him for the rest of his career

I'm saying the fact that people will try to attack him for anything is just proving that he's correct when he says he's the best. If only he could play defensive end too :(

Jameis Winston is now being investigated for signing over 340 items for a fee. Reminder that a star NCAA player just got suspended indefinitely for signing less. :jnc what a fucking idiot

GG.
I thought it was hilarious when the Gurley news first broke, when I was listening to talk radio, and live on the air, they started looking up Gurley-signed memorabilia on Ebay, and they were finding dozens of items for sale.
After the AJ Green saga, you'd think UGA would hammer it home on this.

LevelNth

Banned
After finally watching the Hawks-Boys game, Wussle is more of a one-read then scramble/dance QB than Kap. Missed Harvin open so many times and you could clearly see it's cause it wasn't his first look. Final INT was a Kap level staredown too. Horrendous.

Zeke

After finally watching the Hawks-Boys game, Wussle is more of a one-read then scramble/dance QB than Kap. Missed Harvin open so many times and you could clearly see it's cause it wasn't his first look. Final INT was a Kap level staredown too. Horrendous.
I was wondering if someone was going to catch that. Wussel had lynch wide open on that pick. He could have hit lynch and gotten a first down easy. The nearest defender was way down field playing the pass. He never even looked that way just staredowned the te and let it fly. Farooq free has sprained foot per bleacher report.

bionic77

He often takes away a entire side of the field.

To me that is the definition of a shut down corner so it applies to him. That's how it worked with Neon back in the day.

cdyhybrid

Russell's pick was bad, but the game was pretty much over already, so I'm not gonna get too worried about it. Might have just been trying to force something out of desperation.

Bread

Banned
just got a ticket for expired registration, just noticed that it went at the end of september :(

if i register real quick i should be able to fight the ticket right?

Top Bottom