• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 6 |OT| The League of Frauds

Brandon Williams, CJ Moseley, Pernell McPhee, all new(ish) starters for the Ravens giving me lots of hope for the future. The old pieces, they're the worrisome ones. Check out McPhee and Moseley looking like beasts.
And Suggs and Doom look like shit

HandmadeBlackandwhiteAmericangoldfinch.gif

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Brandon Williams, CJ Moseley, Pernell McPhee, all new(ish) starters for the Ravens giving me lots of hope for the future. The old pieces, they're the worrisome ones. Check out McPhee and Moseley looking like beasts.
And Suggs and Doom look like shit

HandmadeBlackandwhiteAmericangoldfinch.gif

:jnc at the left guard

Raiders had to put Nick Roach on IR. Has been out since AUG 22nd with concussion symptoms. Scary stuff.

Huge loss for an already struggling team.

minx

I was not allowed (out of fear because to many of my predictions would've came into fruition) but I am still open to future OTs or making a Stafford thread in OT like other great QBs have gotten when the proper time comes and I am inebriated enough.

How about that Jay Cutler though?

I don't ride Jay Cutler's nuts like you do with Stafford, citing stats from 3byesrs ago even though he passed the ball more than any other QB by far. What are Staffords number this year when he can't use his crutch Megatron?

Colasante

Titans LT Michael Roos may have to undergo season ending surgery. The Titans keep looking worse and worse. Why exactly did Ken Whisenhunt choose them over the Lions again? What a terrible decision that was.

Titans LT Michael Roos may have to undergo season ending surgery. The Titans keep looking worse and worse. Why exactly did Ken Whisenhunt choose them over the Lions again? What a terrible decision that was.
lol seriously?

I personally not feeling Ken but in Tennessee he can last longer. Just need players to last a full season. Got some decent receivers and a young RB. Just need a healthy QB.

RBH

Dodger Stadium is "in play" to become a temporary home for the undisclosed NFL team moving to Los Angeles in the two years, according to Sam Farmer of The Los Angeles Times.

One or two NFL teams will be relocating to the city in 2015 or 2016, NBC Sports reported this month. The teams under consideration include the Rams, Raiders and Chargers. All three of the teams had previously called Los Angeles home. The Rams and Raiders left after the 1994 season and the Chargers played there in 1960.

The Rams can leave St. Louis without penalty after each season, the Raiders' stadium lease is up after this year and the Chargers could leave via a relocation fee that decreases each year.

The new team(s) could also reportedly play at The Rose Bowl or L.A. Coliseum while a new stadium is constructed.

According to the report, a few possible sites for the new stadium include the AEG project at L.A. Live in the downtown part of the city, land that was purchased recently by Rams owner Stan Kroenke at Hollywood Park, Chavez Ravine and a few other undisclosed locations.
http://www.si.com/nfl/2014/10/07/dodger-stadium-los-angeles-nfl-team-relocate

Colasante

lol seriously?

I personally not feeling Ken but in Tennessee he can last longer. Just need players to last a full season. Got some decent receivers and a young RB. Just need a healthy QB.

All of which were already available in Detroit, along with a better defense and offensive line. I don't think it's impossible for him to have success in Tennessee, but it's uncommon for people to receive three shots at being a head coach and I think he would have been much better off in Detroit.

cajunator

Banned
has anyone listened to the new Weezer album?
I dont want to hear "they sucked after blue and pinkerton" I have followed along with them for many years since then and still like their music (sometimes)

All of which were already available in Detroit, along with a better defense and offensive line. I don't think it's impossible for him to have success in Tennessee, but it's uncommon for people to receive three shots at being a head coach and I think he would have been much better off in Detroit.
Had to be a better money deal then to select Tennessee over Detroit.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I figured it would be Grossi who would flip over Manziel's laugh on camera, but nope, it's MKC

Grossi hasn't ever been really negative about Manziel and with Hoyer playing so well he's his normal Grossi self if anyone even tries to bring him up.

Mary Kay really hates him for some unknown reason. Goes out of her way to reference him whenever she can.

They kept Jeff Fisher around for 10 years even though he was a .500 coach. He probably wanted the job security.

Tamanon

Banned
damn seriously? i'll check that out, i haven't heard them in years.

Three of their songs are up on Spotify already. It's surprisingly good. I'm looking forward to it.

Here's a quick mashup of their first 3. Honor is All We Know is pretty great, IMO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SCF1zbsBfU

It's so weird this year. First a new Toad the Wet Sprocket, then a new Weezer, and now a new Rancid. They're trying to make me feel young again.

I dont want to hear "they sucked after blue and pinkerton" I have followed along with them for many years since then and still like their music (sometimes)

I love it. I put it up there in the top 5 albums from them. Really great sound and no bad songs. much better than their last few albums. Whole thing is up on Spotify if you want to sample it.

I only heard back to the shack. Fucking terrible even by Weezer low standards

Top Bottom