• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 6 |OT| The League of Frauds

Is he even anywhere near Conroe/The Woodlands anymore? Are they going to send Dog the bounty hunter after him?

I guess they send a summons or something to have him turn himself in willingly? I know nothing about this kind of crap.

Absolutely yes. Cars, unlike homes or land, are depreciating assets that people will still pay way more money on than the value of the car. Lease it for a few years and then let them deal with it. I would totally lease a BMW if I could since the electronic crap goes out about the time the lease is up anyway.

What's stopping you from leasing the BMW? The cost?

Lease a not so new car.

Can you please elaborate? Either way it seems leasing is a good option

jmdajr

I don't lease. Just throwing stuff out there.

If you are just commuting get the most gas efficient reliable car you can find that you are willing to drive.
Don't go overboard because some of those are NOT a smooth ride. I rented a Toyota Yaris..wow..what a piece of shit.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

I've put 38k miles on my car since I bought it in June of 2013.

Lease payments on a BMW would be cheaper than what I pay for my Accord also.

There are pros and cons though to both. Can't elaborate now since I'm driving from Tyler to Conroe for instance

Things continuing to look good for Peterson:

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 1m
Montgomery County prosecutors have filed documents to have Adrian Peterson arrested after he admitted to using drugs, FOX 26 News learned.

Can't wait for some more copy and past rebuttals in image format.

Rodgers, (like every QB) had the stars align perfectly when the talent of the rest of the team merged with his to create a Super Bowl bowl squad. Packers were a complete team there. They are a laugh and a dream away from that today.

Same point can be made about Ben and the Steelers. We're a laugh, a cry and a dream away.

Fox318

ig79s2UKyKHta.gif

Geno smith vs reality

I put a few hours into in release day and am enjoying it.
Cool. When you
get to the second area
, it goes from a solid open world game, to really great one. They've managed to take the Assassin's Creed open world formula and make it feel fresh again thanks to the Nemesis system. It's just ashame that the really crazy stuff you can do with it doesn't become available to you until later on.

Mariota seems like such a 3rd rounder to me. I've seen him in the pocket and hes still learning a lot.

Mariota is a better Foles playing in the same offense Foles is playing in in Philly. If he gets a smart coach he will be good. If he gets a dumb coach he will be RG3 or pre Andy Reid Vick.

Slo

Which sound bar did you go with? I'm contemplating this one: Vizio with wireless subwoofer & satellite speakers

Sony HT-CT770 2.1. I went to a kiosk at my local best buy and was really impressed by the Sony CT370 2.1 over the Samsung, Vizio, and LG sound bars. Im not an audiophile but the quality was noticeably richer and seemed to "fill the room" better. I decided to spend and extra $100 and get the 770 instead of the 370. Bigger sub and additional tweeters. On sale for $398 on Amazon right now, free shipping.

As far as the vizio 5.1 setup goes, I looked into that and the thing that soured me was that the two rear speakers aren't wireless. The sub is wireless, but then the two satellites plug into the sub.

bionic77

If you are going to get a BMW ALWAYS lease or plan on selling it after 3 or 4 years.

They are amazing vehicles to drive but unreliable hunks of shit once they get past 100k and really expensive to fix.

I might give Smaug a chance. Did not like the first Hobbit movie and part of me is a little grossed out that they made 3 movies out of a 100 page book.

cajunator

Banned
I've put 38k miles on my car since I bought it in June of 2013.

Lease payments on a BMW would be cheaper than what I pay for my Accord also.

There are pros and cons though to both. Can't elaborate now since I'm driving from Tyler to Conroe for instance

Damn. My car is 4 years old and I just passed 23k miles on it.

Top Bottom