• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 6 |OT| The League of Frauds

Konka

Banned
Lots of people live in the suburbs though, where it's chain restaurants or nothing. Jersey Mike's is definitely the best out of all the sandwich shops.

I miss Wawa though.

I'm sorry friend but...

Sheetz_Altoona_PA.JPG

BigAT

And yet every year he paid more than 73% of gaf will make in a life. Funny how life works.

It just goes to show you that success can happen in life with hard work, dedication,
having your father be one of the most famous broadcasters of all time
and perseverance.

Red you need to stream something im bored.
Haha, I wish. Stuck at work for another hour and then I'll be gone for the weekend.

Random game suggestion of the day: Shin Megami Tensei IV. Amazing JRPG for 3DS with a unique setting and story, fantastic mechanics, and glorious soundtrack (best boss theme in any game ever, not even joking). Pretty cheap these days and it'll keep you busy for a long time!

brentech

I'll take the enthusiasm of Gus Johnson over Joe Buck every day of the week.

Haters to the left!

I'd rather have someone not talk at all. Let the moment speak for itself instead of screaming over the crowd and the atmosphere of the game. Gus Johnson is full blown AIDS.

Fantomex

Haha, I wish. Stuck at work for another hour and then I'll be gone for the weekend.

Random game suggestion of the day: Shin Megami Tensei IV. Amazing JRPG for 3DS with a unique setting and story, fantastic mechanics, and glorious soundtrack (best boss theme in any game ever, not even joking). Pretty cheap these days and it'll keep you busy for a long time!

Il definitely give it a go. got a backlog I should get to:

Hyrule Warriors
Valkrye Chronicles
Tales of Xillia

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
So I'll be leaving to Michigan soon and then off to Oklahoma to work for a few months (and possibly other states).

I want a handheld, 3DS specifically, for my off time because what the hell else am I supposed to do in Oklahoma? Why has Nintendo not announced a date for the New 3DS? I want to play games now but I don't want to shell $200 on a piece of hardware that will become dated in a few months.

I'm honestly debating getting a Vita at this point. It's all but dead but there seems to be enough games I want to play plus at the very least it can be a portable Final Fantasy/PSN device.

Tonight is my wedding anniversary. My wife initially thought she had to work so we made the reservations for tomorrow. Then it turned out she didn't have to work. We're going to Vetri tomorrow to celebrate. We agreed not to get each other gifts, but I am not a fool so I am going to get her some Godiva and buy a bottle of champagne. Then with the Eagles game Sunday this should be a pretty fun weekend.

Top Bottom